What was your first car?

Tyger

:
Mazda Protege ES
It seems that there's been alot of negativity on the forums lately, which I have been guilty of as well....maybe it's the gas prices (dunno)

Let try something a little more fun on the lighter side.

Anyway it would be interesting to know what everyones first car was, whether it be your first car you drove or purchased.

The first car I drove was a 1985 Cutlas Siera, Burgundy. This was my dads car and my brother who was learning to drive it let me at age 11 and I swear it was the most fun I've ever had. To be 11 and driving was so cool at he time...lol. The car lasted until the early 90's and was rather good to our family.

My first car I purchased is a 2003 MAzda Protege ES. Even with the tranny failing quite early, I love that damn car.......sigh.....But it definitly was love at first sight.

1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe - Brougham Edition

What a boat!

Like this one, only mine was a terrible seafoam green color on the outside with green interior. It was my grandma's car.

342156_22_full.jpg

My first car I purchased is a 2003 MAzda Protege ES. Even with the tranny failing quite early, I love that damn car.......sigh.....But it definitly was love at first sight.[/QUOTE]
1985 Honda CRX, Red with 161K miles! I put a straight pipe on it,pace setter exhaust(it was the only company that made exhaust for it) Custom intake, & this huge monster tach located smack in the middle of dash. To say the least it was the ghettost !@#$ you've ever seen! I sold it for a 94 RX-7 which I put into a wall a while ago.

-First car i owned was a 1984 VW GTI (Rabbit)
-First car I drove was a 1983 Ford Fairmont (mom's)

1982 Dodge Challenger II

A total piece of junk. Made by Mitsubishi. 0-60 was something like 12.1 and 1/4 mile was 18.something.

I traded it in for a 1991 Ford Ranger. Boy, was that a happy day!

Here's a picture similar to mine (mine was white)

2.jpg

well technically first car was a 1979 BMW 320i but car basically fell apart pulling out of the guys house. So after I got my money back I bought a 1981 VW Scirocco S...which I drove for 3 years and sold when I went to college. Bought for $1200 3 years later sold for $1000...I think I did pretty good

Replica said:
Looks like a retarded Starion.

i knew it looked familiar! those were rebadged galant lambda's that were sold in japan. my friend's parents had one, i wanted one also.

Back