What was your first car?

Replica said:
Welcome my brother. The sable/taurus victim support group meets on tuesdays.
lol.

towards the end I had to refill it with oil after every 8 hours of driving, and a tank would take me 260-280 miles (the guage never worked either).

funny thing, I saw one just like mine once and it had rust spots exactly like mine, it was like a freakin' mirror! Good times in that car, good times

first driven, '90 protege, dad's car, had it when i was 9, sold it 12 years later to my aunt and it's still going lolz..

first bought, '84 toyota supra, great car, a good fun rwd :)

During the winter time if I didn't let it warm up a lot the power steering fluid would gush out of the reservoir. But it always was like "wiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrr... wiiiiiiiiiiirrrrr"

cbcbd said:
During the winter time if I didn't let it warm up a lot the power steering fluid would gush out of the reservoir. But it always was like "wiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrr... wiiiiiiiiiiirrrrr"
Yep, sweet ride. The motor mounts going out and making the motor hit the top of the hood was sweet too. Oh, and the two blown motors by 78,000.(confused)

i rocked the boat throttle ebrake..thats the original ebrake machine..the protege has taken it's place..so many dukes of hazard jump sequences and submarine manuevers..good times.

Replica said:
Yep, sweet ride. The motor mounts going out and making the motor hit the top of the hood was sweet too. Oh, and the two blown motors by 78,000.(confused)
whoa, ok, you beat me

First car driven: 1976 Ford Torino station wagon...yellow with woograin exterior and green interior

First car purchased: 1975 Pontiac Trans Am Charcoal Gray exterior and red interior.

norman said:
First car driven: 1976 Ford Torino station wagon...yellow with woograin exterior and green interior
Isn't that the family truckster?

hehehe, "you think you hate it now? Wait till you drive it..." <--Eugene Levy

first car bought: '79 sunbird for $70. But if I parked it on the grass it lit it on fire. dripping boiling flaming fluids of some sort. 2nd car: '76 ford courier for $75. 3rd car: '80 rabbit for ... free. 4th car, '80 F250 for $1000. .. now on my 15th car is my 'speed, and first new car ever.

Last edited:
garretts77 said:
Isn't that the family truckster?

hehehe, "you think you hate it now? Wait till you drive it..." <--Eugene Levy
All it needed was 4 sets of headlights and taillights and it would be the family truckster. And I allways wondered why I never got a date in high school.

my first car was a pontiac grand am 1991 then i got the kia sephia 1998 and honda civic 1996 and finally the msp ,i love my three babies and i miss the pontiac though!

1985 Nissan Sentra! I loved that thing.... it broke down SO many times and I just went right under and fixed it back up.... I had to drive, right?

1981 VW Rabbit DIESEL!!

0-60 Yes, well eventually.

To get the full feel of this I'm 6' 5" and a comfy 340lbs.

Can you say "Fat man in a little car!"

Last edited:
mine was a 85 plymouth reliant=). got it for 100bucks and it lasted 2years, until i went and had some "fun" with it=). ps. neutral drops KILL engines and transmissions=).

1977 Chevy Monte Carlo, Bad. Worse. Buying another one a year after the block siezed in the first. What can I say, I liked taking up two lanes of traffic with a whopping what? 105 hp? lol.

Well, the first car that I drove regularly was a 79 Lincoln Versailles. 302 bored .030 over, cam, heads, intake 4bbl... would do 140+ mph. :)

My first car that I bought was a 1980 2.3L 4speed Mustang. BASE model. It was fun though. Wagon springs on the back, snow tires all around. It'd go anywhere off road, LOL!

1987 toyota celica gt.

With a custom interior. I never got beyond that becuase I blew the head on it...and hence forth came the Mazda

Back