What trim do you have?

• Sport

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Touring

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Grand Touring

Votes: 34 59.6%

• Total voters
I definitely see a lot more tourings than grand tourings on the road. I think that's probably the case for many cars. Most people don't go for the top trim as many of the things included are just extra luxury like items that really aren't necessary when purchasing a vehicle. But like myself, I assume many of us here are car enthusiasts and we really appreciate are cars and everything they have to offer. We like to go big when it comes to the things we have a passion about. I mean, that's why we participate in a forum for our CUV after-all.

I swear I never see any. Saw 4 5s today. All nonGT.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And I'll note that when I see 2016 an up CX5s that are GTs, I always look to see if they have the Iactive package. I kinda regret I didn't get it and it bothers me all the time but I try to tell myself it wasn't needed lol But anyway, most GTs I see definitely don't have that package and I'd say its about a 50/50 split of them having the tech package or not.

Yea, that's always annoyed me when features cost extra that could save your life. Consumer Reports agrees and has a list of cars that don't charge extra for that.
A friend of mine was in an accident in a BMW that had it. He wasn't driving but the driver said the car was already braking when he started braking. He was sure it would have been worse if not for that.
They were both unscathed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back