What other CF accesories would you like produced?

580 from HDA Autosport shipped. Anyone selling APC parts can get it. part #101026

I was thinking about just getting the DG dash piece and boring out some holes to fit gauges in. Of course that would mean that they would sit flush in the dash. I like the ones in the pic above because it's angled.

Pirana said:
dsc00412.jpg

Do you mean "Hood", that would be the APC

That looks great, id take one in eithere FG or CF

sadly the DGM passenger pad piece does not fit nearly that well as that vinyl gauge pod

and sadly it serves no purpose as you would have to have a neck like a flamingo and vision like a cat to see that s***. prolly you would cause at least one accident a day as well.

Matthew said:
and sadly it serves no purpose as you would have to have a neck like a flamingo and vision like a cat to see that s***. prolly you would cause at least one accident a day as well.

way not true, LOTS of high power cars do this, even the viper is pretty close to this setup. its at a glace. its not any more unsafe than your other gagues are by looking.

awesome piece of work above.

I would say C/F quaterpanels front for all late model protege's, c/f stock MSP lip(2003.5 & 2003), The MSP wings(03&03.5), and how affective would C/F intakes be? Say short ram and CAI for P5/ES, and the MSP's? How bad woul the heat soak be for the MSP?

Edit* P.S. I know this is for the P5, but it couldn't hurt to ask for the MSP, right?

Last edited:
deckedoutmp5 said:
way not true, LOTS of high power cars do this, even the viper is pretty close to this setup. its at a glace. its not any more unsafe than your other gagues are by looking.

awesome piece of work above.

well it IS certainly gorgeous work.

In my case, I would use the least necessary items, like voltage, tranny temperature, water temperature, etc. Then the others would be close to me.

too long of a thread to read but i would really like a carbon fiber trunk like the wrx do, sense i need a new trunk i wouldnt mind buying one(would match my hood & cai)

new cf piece..

a neat piece made from real carbon fibre would be an insulator for the rear bumper around the exhaust tip..
would look better than slapping aluminium tape in thar....

we only bought our MP5 9/22/03
maybe someone already makes a similar insulator

Attachments

• dcp09747.jpg
    dcp09747.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 125
I wish somebody would make some cool fenders for the protege5, and now the z3's that every honda has, but something different.

This Right here, for those of us who want to keep the clean look,
airdam.jpg

Front lip for stock bumper, Also I thing a CF Stock style wing ES. I think it would be pretty popular. Very subtle styling and very clean look.

Whats every one think about these 2 pieces being in CF

Last edited:
Back