What other CF accesories would you like produced?

RODSCALIP4 said:
I asked about the gauge pod for the boosted people. Since there is no current mold, they would have to design a new mold. They told me the first 10 people would have to pay $225 to fund the research and developement. After the first 10 the price will go down to $125. So I think you guys would be better off designing your own gauge pod.

Does this mean that there MUST be 10 people @$225 each (total $2250), or just $225 for the first 10? I know it's damn expensive, but you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet(wiggle).

I don't have that kinda money lyin' around, but just curious. Also, I think that another group is making the instrument gauge bezel...when I find the thread I'll post it up for those that are interested (Me thinks it's apex...not sure though).

Protege5Gurly said:
DGM already makes a CF piece for the gauge surround .. how hard it is to use that mold with 2 "tunnels" attached in the corners?

Pe@ce

I was thinkin' the same thing...it's not like it's a new mold...:confused:

RODSCALIP4 I'm not beatin' you up for it...actually, THANKS for asking them and gettin' the info to us. Even if it's too expensive, or whatever, you still did more than I could have over here in PA...

What about round carbon fiber fog light covers like STI has for the impreza's w/ the big fog lights. I know I'd buy a set.

2k2silvermp5 said:
What about round carbon fiber fog light covers like STI has for the impreza's w/ the big fog lights. I know I'd buy a set.

That is a good idea. I'd be down for a set too.

ok, I dont know if it has been mentioned, but how about a dash pad (over glove compartment) with 3 gauge holders built in.

Pirana said:
ok, I dont know if it has been mentioned, but how about a dash pad (over glove compartment) with 3 gauge holders built in.

fiberglass your own like I do =P haha

I know it can be done in fiberglass, someone already did it. But I want it in carbon fiber :D

dsc00412.jpg

Do you mean "Hood", that would be the APC

vic that gauge pod thing is KICK ASS!!! I think i want to do that and get rid of the gauges under my radio and do that. talk about flow and show.

damnit, now i want to rip my dash off! lol

Pirana -

That gauge cluster is sic. How/where did that come from?
Props.

(redp5)
(wrc)

i dont know, i think it was someone in NC or HW with a white turbo Protege sedan

Back