What have you done to your P5 today?

img118r.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! Thanks guys <3 yeah I never really considered myself to be someone who people would line up for...lol

But this is what hes missing out on...(eekfu)
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_2761.jpg
7be6657b.jpg

And so I make this post relevant to the thread...
Ill be doing a tune up of my tranny fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid (which is ATF fluid i know) and tranny filter on friday or saturday before I go on a road trip next week: 3 days in Altantic City, a day in Philadelphia, a morning in Manhatten (all with my mom) and then 4 days in CANADA (With my car club)! Can't wait :D

His loss, he will end up gay with this guy

party-fails-hey-you-know-what-you-should-do.jpg

In other news, had a visitor at lunch

iUej6zJZu8K5J.jpg

Also found my old hood being used for testing airbrushes

ibeEX7XrCkemN7.jpg

WHAT THE HELL!?

A) I love that pic
B) What is that "visitor"?
C) Why do you not sound more upset about the hood?

A) me too
B) Dafuq if I know
C) I gave the shop my hood in exchange for some labor. They were planning on keeping it around for scrap metal in case they needed to make something. It was beat up and not worth selling to the scrap yard or a forum member

My engine light had gone off . I was do happy. Then just now came back on lol. Time to get it read once again

Got a new shift knob last night. WWII grenade, drilled and explosives removed. Threaded with Nascar threads at Richard Childress Racing. it's pretty F*cking rice but it's cool and definitely TEMPORARY

iPlmfb2DhojlE.jpg

ivTWWIKZACRpS.jpg

That is pretty cool! If you do use it for a while you will want to cover it up on sunny days it will get as hot as hell.

That is pretty cool! If you do use it for a while you will want to cover it up on sunny days it will get as hot as hell.

Word, not sure how long I'm going to rock it. The shift knob I want will end up getting super hot in the sun and may require a cozy when parked. Also, friends DD, we wont talk about his track miata >:)

i7umTywcEIIoF.jpg

iZttMadPerWMa.jpg

Ordered some knickknacks. For a facelift.
Red Muteki 4 SR48 locking lugs
Red Muteki 20 SR48 lugs
SickSpeed black billet aluminum oil cap

Back