What have you done to your P5 today?

If you tell me that's Lego's and you didn't invite me we are no longer friends, Jeff. Plain and simple.

In that case, it was an expo for um....bricks used for home building...yeah, that's it...home building. He's giving up legos for the real things. :D Saw some pretty cool MOC's....the details in some of them are awesome! Tam thought we were crazy since we drove 11hrs home from Myrtle Beach Fri. night into Sat. morning but it was a boy's only road trip. :) We could swing by and pick you up for one of the BrickWorld events in either Fort Wayne IN, Indianapolis IN or Chicago. ;)

http://www.brickfair.com/ http://www.brickworld.us/fort/

Last edited:
Here is a crude mock-up, but i've been thinking about making and selling these decals

ifgQtUfos8v1Y.png

Last edited:
good idea JDM, but no one would get the protege5 are also named BJ astinas... only in australia hahahah

All protege's have a BJ frame, apparently it's really cool to call car's by their frame name like you are super underground ex. (AE86, FC3S, FD3s, EF, EG, EK, etc.) Thinking about doing a sedan sticker too. I made that outline using my current signature

All protege's have a BJ frame, apparently it's really cool to call car's by their frame name like you are super underground ex. (AE86, FC3S, FD3s, EF, EG, EK, etc.) Thinking about doing a sedan sticker too. I made that outline using my current signature

I think it came from the honda crowd because there are so many "civics" that using the chassis code more easily distinguishes them.

I think it came from the honda crowd because there are so many "civics" that using the chassis code more easily distinguishes them.

That's my bet too. Any Initial D fans are use to frame notification. Distinguishing between the 85 and 86 frame, FC and FD, also civics like the EK SiR.

I am having an issue with my h&r lowering springs... one side of rear is normal,other side rides so low cant get fingers between wheelwell and tire. Is this my spring or strut?HELP p.s. les schwabb sux

I agree Chris. Yeah it's cool that it can be done and it wouldn't matter in any other car, but why ruin a rotary?

I'd rock it!

Yesterday I changed my spark plugs to NGK Iridiums.
Oh yeah and I got broken up with today! (eekfu)
Now to remove all signs of ex from the car...
sad to hear. gonna drop the derpette plate?

also, contacted Antoine about the vinyls. If I do make these, I need to know if I can sell them without breaking any forum rules

Nah **** that! I was derpette first. Plus it was my idea/choice/decision. And I'm internet famous now. Might get them changed when the registration's up but I've got plenty of time for that.

Nah **** that! I was derpette first. Plus it was my idea/choice/decision. And I'm internet famous now. Might get them changed when the registration's up but I've got plenty of time for that.
Hell yeah, I have mad respect for you. Just watch, he will change his to "4EVRALNE" and next year you will have "LIKABOSS"

Hell yeah, I have mad respect for you. Just watch, he will change his to "4EVRALNE" and next year you will have "LIKABOSS"

This is just lovely :D Thanks Cameron. I haven't been single since I was like 16...so this is going to be interesting! But it's cool, I'm past the sad and pity myself stage... definitely in the FUUU Imma baws! stage lol

This car is keeping me sane <3

This is just lovely :D Thanks Cameron. I haven't been single since I was like 16...so this is going to be interesting! But it's cool, I'm past the sad and pity myself stage... definitely in the FUUU Imma baws! stage lol

This car is keeping me sane <3
You're way too awesome to waste time on that self pitty crap anyhow, surprised there isn't a line of guys holding number tickets

Back