What have you done to your P5 today?

This is the best picture I have of my read diffuser mounted on the car. I still need to round the edges and the back of the fins but I needed it out of the garage. It's painted in plastidip right now.

6404ea94.jpg

On a side note, anyone who has used plastidip did it peel up around the bolts when you tightened them?

Should make me one :)

swapped my fuel assembly and fixed my injectors, those that have the Perrin rail did you have to shorten the plastic spacer to make the injectors fit snug?

IMG_2193.jpg

Cleaned a few sensors etc restarted the ecu now down to 3 codes

Po171

Po421

P1512

Nice, Nick. Where did you get those anyway? They look like the set I sold Leyland.

I never minded the vibes. Or the rough ride from springs or coilovers. The pay-off is worth it, IMHO.

Nice, Nick. Where did you get those anyway? They look like the set I sold Leyland.

I bought the AWR set that came with the front and rear mounts plus the side inserts (iirc from protegegarage, summer 2010). You might remember me installing everything then freaking out at how bad the vibes were :p

I sold the rear mount because I never wanted to deal with that again but I kept the rest in a box in the shed. I ended up getting 4 new mounts and being happy with that for a while. But then about a year ago I started getting annoyed at how the engine was flopping around even during light driving, so the front AWR mount when back on. Then once again, for the past few weeks I've been irritated by the amount of drivetrain lash at higher load (this is expected, I get it) sooooo on this rainy Sunday in-went the side inserts.

Stop me if I ever mention getting a solid rear mount again, please.

I never minded the vibes. Or the rough ride from springs or coilovers. The pay-off is worth it, IMHO.

I get annoyed by that kind of stuff if I have to live with it all the time, it's for that reason (and only that reason) that I don't have a louder exhaust, an CAI/SRI, or lowered suspension. Because I know that a month later I'll be hating it when sitting in traffic, half-asleep at 7:30 in the morning. If my P5 wasn't my DD (and a rusty POS) I would totally have fun with it like the rest of you people :)

Put stock headlights back on and took msp off to ship off. Still can't find a box for it :/

Added the cold intake I got from Evan aka Lewis. Will post pic laters,

Well other then being pissed a lil about my whole front end going bad at the same time and spending 400 or so to fix it also not happy about the codes which I'm tracking down either a bad o2 or cat another problem comes up.

One of my front calipers is pretty much staying closed :/ smdh so anyone has an extra driver side one !? Lmk ASAP

One of my front calipers is pretty much staying closed :/ smdh so anyone has an extra driver side one !? Lmk ASAP

That happened to me too, rockauto has them for really cheap. Change both at the same time, the passenger-side one can't be very far behind.
Hoping I find one faster than rock auto shipping time this is my only car at the moment

Drove 411 roundtrip miles to the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly VA with my son today for BrickFair 2012.

If you tell me that's Lego's and you didn't invite me we are no longer friends, Jeff. Plain and simple.

Back