What have you done to your P5 today?

Cameron would be correct!
My cf hood was horrendous. I have a show/meet whatnot next week. So I decided to do something fun for it.
Finished plastidipping it this afternoon. Chalkboard goes on tomorrow.

You're going to chalkboard a CF hood? Isn't that blasphemy? Why not just sand it and re-clear?

^I think that's pretty neat.

I ordered some new OEM front struts and some cheap strut mounts+bearings, they should be in by next week.

I'm still debating going to that meet HatchKitten's talking about. It would be really nice to see Brian's car in person (and meet more of you fine people) but I don't know if I want to drive 7+ hours to do so =/

Yeah. It's kinda dumb. But it's only temporary for s**** and giggles.
Afterwards ill perl it off and give it a propper clear coat.
I just dont have the time to get it done the way id like to right now. So this is the next best thing lol.
This is what it looked like...
6908f3ac.jpg

^I think that's pretty neat.

I ordered some new OEM front struts and some cheap strut mounts+bearings, they should be in by next week.

I'm still debating going to that meet HatchKitten's talking about. It would be really nice to see Brian's car in person (and meet more of you fine people) but I don't know if I want to drive 7+ hours to do so =/

Cheese i debated driving the 17hr one way just for the event.. but have a work thing to go to now.

She looks naked now ..

73679757.jpg

for the longest time ever i really have like these wheels. nothing fancy but I like them. might end up getting them

165169_10150136552756833_81250766832_7673800_2075230_n.jpg

Last edited:
drove mine to work, taking her for a nice long drive tomorrow for the largest import show in this area this weekend.. just trying to get her all cleaned up and ready

IMG-20120808-00820.jpg

Shouldn't be. They pop right out and you can pull the switches and wiring away from the panel

hehe yeah i know they pop out. just curious about the dips where your finger goes when using the switches. never vinyl wrapped anything before

I spoke with Mazdas247 authorized vinyl dealer per Antoine's request about making these. He may have a few ideas. Also, I got these images from a PDF of our manual

i1A1tMfV4k0fT.jpg

iA2bbiTuGqyA7.jpg

Back