What have you done to your P5 today?

"What have you done to your P5 Today..."

Oh Not much except making the most Kick Ass Effing Fan System on the Planet!!!!

Welding-8.jpg

Welding-9.jpg

Welding-10.jpg

Welding-11.jpg

Welding-12.jpg

Welding-15.jpg

Welding-17.jpg

A friend with an MSP always had a squeeling with his PS pump. I gave him mine (with 136k miles on it ) and the squeeling went away. Might be time for a new (or used) pump if the belts are tight enough.

It came back a little bit until the fuel pump died

better shot of my p5 thanks to my friend danny: The drop is just on H&R springs.

danny1.jpg

Now to just find the right exhaust.....the stock tip just doesnt do this car justice.

Last edited:
My P5's been resting/rusting for the past couple days. I can't wait until the end of the month so I can get to work on it. Stupid exam season...

Replaced my (D) lower control arm.

8f77a6df.jpg

I'll finally be replacing mine, I'm shocked at how clean your old one is! Is that a Mazda replacement part?

Did that make you feel better about yourself?

When I read his post I was thinking "what a douchebag!"

I concur, there's no need to be mean to the homeless.

I concur, there's no need to be mean to the homeless.[/QUOTE]

sure there is, they beg for money when all they need to do is go to the mission take a shower and shave get a job, buy a protege5, they also burn up tax money when they purposlly get arrested to stay some where warm, homeless are homeless for their actions, i do understand when family lose thing, i feel that forsure but when u see grown men stabbing eachother in parks over territory this is city owned then yeah maybe ill give a bottle of poison with a jack daniels label on it, if i did this it would be with my protege5, lol

sure there is, they beg for money when all they need to do is go to the mission take a shower and shave get a job, buy a protege5, they also burn up tax money when they purposlly get arrested to stay some where warm, homeless are homeless for their actions, i do understand when family lose thing, i feel that forsure but when u see grown men stabbing eachother in parks over territory this is city owned then yeah maybe ill give a bottle of poison with a jack daniels label on it, if i did this it would be with my protege5, lol

Use more periods in your sentences.

Today I actually thought of my old P5. I kinda miss it.

CR3, do you have any pics?

today i had a few productive hours in the nice weather,

cut more metal away so now the hotside and cold side fit for SC
painted the underside of the car with chassis paint
but brackets for my catch cans
painted a few things
powerwashed and scrubbed my carpet before i re install it

and greased all of my rear suspension while the car is in the air

I didn't do anything, but subspeed6 and I'mjustagirl washed her, wrapped the front in plastic and loaded her onto a truck for me. She's finally on her way up here. :)

ride.jpg

Back