What have you done to your P5 today?

I know you'll have to modify the lip a bit since it fits the MSP lip contours and the P5 lip has the opposite contours. But I'm very curious to see how they look on the P5 lip.

Yes! Someone plzz do this on a p5 bumper!! I've been trying foreverr to find some1 that did the chargespeed subi lip.

If it gets done post some good pics.maybe even a how to lol.

Ryan, do you have an MSP lip? I can't tell from your avatar and am too lazy to search for pics of your P5.

Nope, but I think I can make it work

Will trade you for RX8 wheels but have to take them off when Tamz is sleeping. lol Should I keep the P5, I'm seriously considering one as well.

I will take you up on that, and deliver for those wheels! ;)

Yes! Someone plzz do this on a p5 bumper!! I've been trying foreverr to find some1 that did the chargespeed subi lip.

If it gets done post some good pics.maybe even a how to lol.

Heh, I will when I do it..

So after the new Staggs/Tein Stechs, i then bought some Wheels/Tires, and Today i got my allignment done!

Must say, very different ride when comparing the stock p5 tires and the new tires [ V in sig ]

And the alignment was $69 (lol 69) which actually made it alott tighter, if i move the wheel back and fourth even 1-2 inches when driving, the car's all over the lanes. lol

he has the splitter mounted to his msp lip, and i believe the how to pics were removed.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...Chargespeed-Splitter-Install-On-MSP-Lip-Guide

That they were. :( I wonder why he edited it?

I will take you up on that, and deliver for those wheels! ;)

Ok, you pay gas for my one way trip and do you have a spare room I can rent? Because if I take these off of Blue and sell them, I sure as hell ain't going back home! hahahahahahahahahahaha

So after the new Staggs/Tein Stechs, i then bought some Wheels/Tires, and Today i got my allignment done!

Must say, very different ride when comparing the stock p5 tires and the new tires [ V in sig ]

And the alignment was $69 (lol 69) which actually made it alott tighter, if i move the wheel back and fourth even 1-2 inches when driving, the car's all over the lanes. lol

Where did you get it aligned? If you are not into giving set numbers for you camber/toe etc, I'd suggest seeing if there is a Firestone nearby. $150 and you can get a lifetime alignment. I get mine done at least twice a year after swapping summer and winter wheels. I've never asked but they may be willing to work with some numbers but don't think they'd go crazy with -4 degrees of camber and such.

Ok, you pay gas for my one way trip and do you have a spare room I can rent? Because if I take these off of Blue and sell them, I sure as hell ain't going back home! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol! Yeah I have some extra rooms, 4 BR 2 BA house with only two of us here ;)

got a flat today in the sidewall of the car. sitting at sears 5 miles from my job getting 4 new kumhos put on (just got new tires in february). since they didn't have my size (195s) im getting 4 new 205s. at least i got paid today to help pay for it all

got a flat today in the sidewall of the car. sitting at sears 5 miles from my job getting 4 new kumhos put on (just got new tires in february). since they didn't have my size (195s) im getting 4 new 205s. at least i got paid today to help pay for it all

How much are the khumos at Sears?

Getting out the mazda game it's been fun but I need a new project :) Here's two shot's from today car is for sale...

Tried to replace my Sepentine belts, and stripped the F-ing PS lock down nut. FTML!!!!!! DSCN0946.JPG

Polished the headlights, waxed the hood, quick detailed the car and wiped down the interior. She's all ready for the Shady Maple meet in the morning. Of course it will pour now on my drive there. lol

Lol! Yeah I have some extra rooms, 4 BR 2 BA house with only two of us here ;)

Nice...I'll gladly take a small room as well as a bath and can do a mean load of laundry to earn my keep.

Changed my sparks to NGK copper (forgot the number) and gapped to .032", now my turbo runs oh so smooth on my p5! Zoom zoom

Did you gap them to those specs because of the turbo? Only ask as I've always gapped mine .044" per the manual.

That sux man. Which Kumhos did you get and hope you kept the three good ones. Might be able to sell them as a set or separately to make some money back.

How much are the khumos at Sears?

Too damn much! In my experience from tire shopping, Sears has always been right at the top concerning prices but sometimes things happen and you have no other choice.

Getting out the mazda game it's been fun but I need a new project :) Here's two shot's from today car is for sale...

:( I knew the car was sale...any potential buyers? And what about the cage you just bought?

:( I knew the car was sale...any potential buyers? And what about the cage you just bought?

couple people.. back and fourth email,picture's etc...The autopower 6-point cage I bought and paid for will be for sale as soon as I get it.They are making it right now I have about a week and a half to go so it will be posted up as soon as I get it..

^^^Thanks for the edumacation....figured that was the case but wasn't for sure.

Yesterday I drove to Shady Maple and met up with some fellow Mazda enthusiasts for some bangin' breakfast. And after parking next to Chefspots3 realized I'm still 4x4. :( lol

attachment.php

Drove to DD to pick up breakfast this morning.

Attachments

• P5 - Shady Maple Meet May 14th 2011 (2).JPG
    P5 - Shady Maple Meet May 14th 2011 (2).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
New front lip this weekend! I picked this up already painted on ebay for just over $200 shipped. The girlfriend helped me fit it to the bumper and it looks awesome!

fr_161_size1024.jpg

fr_162_size1024.jpg

Now i feel like it needs to be about an inch lower.

Wow it never ceases to amaze me how good the MSP lip looks. You can pick up the chargespeed lip for the wrx and it'll get you the extra half inch lol

Back