What have you done to your P5 today?

fighting and losing with trying to find a parking spot at the apt. complex that keeps the nasty hardwater from the sprinklers off her

leaks? didnt you Just get the Megan E?

Why yes...yes I did (evil). However, the midpipe that I bought was hitting the frame. I did a couple of adjustments on my own to make it a bit better temporarily, and it developed leaks as a result of the loosening/tightening of the flanges. Also, the flanges on the midpipe were in pretty bad shape. So, the exhaust guy had to: 1) weld new flanges on the midpipe 2) relocate the flex pipe on the midpipe and 3) replace the hangers on the midpipe and add a hanger in the rear. Now the exhaust hangs perfectly centered in the rear, and nothing is hitting the frame! The header, midpipe, and Megan now sound ******* SWEET!!!

(dance)

Really not loud at all in the cabin. Gets a little loud when excellerating hard (if that's even possible! LOL!).

Now the set up is ----> (boobs2)

...on to the cosmetics...replace rear bumper (rec'd in mail yesterday), side skirts, and front bumper in satin black, driver side rear door = sand, bondo, sand more, primer, and repaint.

Last edited:
haha tities!

well glad it worked, im curious how it sounds now, because the first vid u posted..well i didnt like it so much, and ive heard megans b4. For some reason urs was different (maybe due to headers..idk-raspier)

$100 total. I was pretty psyched about that. On the outside of the car, the Megan is a bit raspy, but apparently most of that is the header. I really kind of like it now. My only real concern was cabin noise, and it's not bad at all now that it is clearing the frame. Considering a 2.25" header into 2.5" in mid pipe/high flow, and 2.5" cat back I figured it would be much louder inside. It really makes the car more fun to drive!

Decided not too install my autopower 6 point roll cage but it's already paid for will be for sale on here as soon as I get it. Will put my bbs rs wheel's up for sale soon also with brand new yokohama s-drive's sure hope you guys have deep pocket's :)

Damn it, JDMJNKY, I would buy that cage but I need to stop spending money and just get my car back on the road.

Decided not too install my autopower 6 point roll cage but it's already paid for will be for sale on here as soon as I get it. Will put my bbs rs wheel's up for sale soon also with brand new yokohama s-drive's sure hope you guys have deep pocket's :)

What color and size are the BBS's?? Possibly interested, but not sure...

What color and size are the BBS's?? Possibly interested, but not sure...

They are 16x7.5 +38 3 pc BBS RS wheel's custom painted electron blue pearl ( you can just repaint them if you want another look) with 195/40 yokohama s-drive's I restored these myself so these are not cheap..I'll prob post on the vw forum's aswell.

Last edited:
Damn dude, you just ordered the cage....must be serious on selling it. What VW's use a 5x4.5 bolt pattern, if memory serves me correct don't they use a 5x108?

And Tam is so ready to get Blue back to drive. Her boss calls my car a little hot rod and likes it and today she passed two lawyers she knows and they both yelled at her 'nice hot rod, smiling'. Then as she was leaving for lunch some kid was on the sidewalk in front of her, she got in the car and passed him and he glanced over and gave her a thumbs up. Then tonigh she went to Walgreens with our daughter and while on the road, some kids in a truck pulled up at a red light and looked over and gave thumbs of approval as well as honking. How can I possibly be thinking of getting rid of her, the car not the wife? lol

Last edited:
Damn dude, you just ordered the cage....must be serious on selling it. What VW's use a 5x4.5 bolt pattern, if memory serves me correct don't they use a 5x108?

Yes I did just changed my mind thats all i'm sure it will sell..If I post the wheel's on the vw forum's I'll prob have better luck selling them they get creative over there redrilling,adapter's what ever get's them on the car's lol

Back