What have you done to your P5 today?

Yes I did just changed my mind thats all i'm sure it will sell..If I post the wheel's on the vw forum's I'll prob have better luck selling them they get creative over there redrilling,adapter's what ever get's them on the car's lol

Yeah, I'm sure it will move and those vdub guys can be a bit crazy. lol

*cough*give a local dude a good deal on that chargespeed lip*cough :D 'Cause you know the old lady that's gonna buy the car won't be interested in it for simply getting groceries.

*cough*give a local dude a good deal on that chargespeed lip*cough :D 'Cause you know the old lady that's gonna buy the car won't be interested in it for simply getting groceries.

ebay $65 shipped :) nothing get's taken off the car except the wheel's lol

AGH! i want that lip SO bad, but idk how well it'd go on a P5 bumper. I was JUST searching around for lips again lol.

LMK

ebay $65 shipped :) nothing get's taken off the car except the wheel's lol

It's easy enought to take off....I'll take it off in the Shady Maple lot and buy you breakfast. Now how can you say not to an offer like that?

It's easy enought to take off....I'll take it off in the Shady Maple lot and buy you breakfast. Now how can you say not to an offer like that?

Yea that's kinda hard when I'm not going lol....++ I would need two 2x4's and a jack car is low...

Damn....guess I'll have to swing thru Pottstown with some lumber in the hatch. haha First things first though....gotta see if I'm keeping the car.

Yeah I was off....seems, Ferrari, Ford, Jaguar and Lincloln used/use that bolt pattern. There may be others but I wasn't going thru the whole list.

They are 16x7.5 +38 3 pc BBS RS wheel's custom painted electron blue pearl ( you can just repaint them if you want another look) with 195/40 yokohama s-drive's I restored these myself so these are not cheap..I'll prob post on the vw forum's aswell.

Cool. I think my heart's pretty set on 17's right now. I can't drop my car much here in Colorado.

Ryan, do you have an MSP lip? I can't tell from your avatar and am too lazy to search for pics of your P5.

I know you'll have to modify the lip a bit since it fits the MSP lip contours and the P5 lip has the opposite contours. But I'm very curious to see how they look on the P5 lip.

Anyone know what the fuel pressure is supposed to be at on these cars? And for that matter, where the valve is to test it?? lol

I know you'll have to modify the lip a bit since it fits the MSP lip contours and the P5 lip has the opposite contours. But I'm very curious to see how they look on the P5 lip.

Not sure where it is but jdmmnky did a how-to and has a few pics of it on his car. Install seems pretty easy and looks pretty good to me.

Back