What have you done to your P5 today?

LOL @ this turbo != reliability bulls***. Do it right and you won't have any problems. I don't have a "daily driver" and a "beater". I split my time evenly between the P5 and my truck

An example...

I just drove 340 miles through the mountains of WV doing no less than 75 mph to Blacksburg, VA for a weekend full of spirited mountain driving and then drove 340 miles back home. Nearly 800 miles of high-RPM, in-boost driving and aside from a little burned oil, no problems whatsoever.

Go > Show

Who's angry?

That would be nice...unfortunately I can't fit in most of the race seats...I am a pretty big dude...I will send you a PM to where I got the armrest from...also if you want some pics I can try to take a few...

yea itd be cool if i can get the link, and pictures as well.
no rush whenever its at ur convenience

I don't have a beater I have a "drift" car. So its not another daily car per-say.
Don't get me wrong the wagon could use more power/boost but I like it slow and low. Keeps it simple. And MORE reliable. I'm not saying boosted P5's are 100 percent unreliable

and let me just say, everyone has different opinions.

magnum... your little "grrrr" there is awesome! if i didnt need my p5 as a daily, and it was a 5 speed, i would look into boost. but since it is rusting, and an auto, i just want it to look good.

slideshow... i love your slow and low there! i just cannot go dumped, cause mi roads suck.

now i would love to make a p5 project car. but like i said, it would have to be a manual. i know it is an econowagon, but it is one of the best looking wagons out there. the style is there... it just needs some power. however, i am looking to get a miata eventually for my project car.

anyways... love all these mazdas! whether low and clean, or sleeper power, or straight up stock (like me under the hood at least)

God damn a/c flickering is driving me nuts. Looks like the ol' soldering gun has to come out of hiding.

Thanks for the PM scratchnsnifferdoodle lol that is awesome.
I might get one if you can help me out on where/when to order.

So after spark plugs & wires & atf change, my mpg improved from 16mpg to 20.3 mpg. I guess it's some progress, better than nothing. Or maybe it's just the warmer weather.

Thanks for the PM scratchnsnifferdoodle lol that is awesome.
I might get one if you can help me out on where/when to order.

Got in touch with him and supposedly it is pretty rare even over there...he said that was the only one he had seen for quite some time, but has a few ideas on where another may be...told me he would keep me informed...when I hear something I will foward it to you...

Pulling the tranny Thursday...Oh yea...

Back