What have you done to your P5 today?

*cough* let's keep it civil guys. I know, it's not out of hand yet, let's not let it get there. Thanks :)

your right...sorry im just very opinionated. i just asked a question with a "little" hostility. sorry. we all have different styles i know. lets leave it at that.

Rice Wars!!!

If you watch South Park, then you are cool like me, get the play on words...& thus the joke.

Got My Red Valve Cover on and picture taken :D

IMG_0749-1.jpg

What up...lol...I have stated it in here before...the only reason I won't go turbo is the reliability factor...it just isn't worth it to me...when the car did run, people never believed me that it was as slow as it really was, unfortunately I knew the truth...

yea ima get my cai and strut bar to match the newly done VC, cause both are scratched up and the CAI is chipping hardcore on the side that no one sees.

thank you and so is ur speed3 seats.

Thanks man...I can't wait to get this car back up...I have quite a few updates that nobody has seen done yet on it...all the pics I have are still from like Oct/Nov...even the ones I entered in the ROTM thingy...at least it has gotten some attention while sitting...I also picked up a leather armrest to match the seats...looks pretty good...not sure if it is an authentic Mazda part, but it looks pretty cool...

What up...lol...I have stated it in here before...the only reason I won't go turbo is the reliability factor...it just isn't worth it to me...when the car did run, people never believed me that it was as slow as it really was, unfortunately I knew the truth...

i just wanted to say hi.
(peep)
Hi.
slow/low over all. its just my daily thats why i say that.

Thanks man...I can't wait to get this car back up...I have quite a few updates that nobody has seen done yet on it...all the pics I have are still from like Oct/Nov...even the ones I entered in the ROTM thingy...at least it has gotten some attention while sitting...I also picked up a leather armrest to match the seats...looks pretty good...not sure if it is an authentic Mazda part, but it looks pretty cool...

man i wish the stock p5 seats had an actual armrest.
it would help out alot.
and i want speed3 seats but dont have money to get a set. how are the seats? they hug much?

man i wish the stock p5 seats had an actual armrest.
it would help out alot.
and i want speed3 seats but dont have money to get a set. how are the seats? they hug much?

They are very comfortable and hold great...I will say that the cloth seats has much more hold IMO though...I think there was a bit more give in the material possibly...as for the armrest have you looked at the higher leather armrest...I actually really like it, and it is much more comfortable IMO since it is a lot higher and I am so tall...the extra maybe two inches makes a pretty good difference...

They are very comfortable and hold great...I will say that the cloth seats has much more hold IMO though...I think there was a bit more give in the material possibly...as for the armrest have you looked at the higher leather armrest...I actually really like it, and it is much more comfortable IMO since it is a lot higher and I am so tall...the extra maybe two inches makes a pretty good difference...

yea if it was lil higher itd be awesome.
but man friend is selling Brides for 350 "Low Max"

yea if it was lil higher itd be awesome.
but man friend is selling Brides for 350 "Low Max"

That would be nice...unfortunately I can't fit in most of the race seats...I am a pretty big dude...I will send you a PM to where I got the armrest from...also if you want some pics I can try to take a few...

Back