What have you done to your CX-5 today?

I think it looks boring without them. I also agree that silver is the wrong color...unless you have these, then it kind of matches

I seem them often here in Germany

mazda-cx-5-unterfahrschutz-vorne-original.jpg

mazda-cx-5-design-unterfahrschutz-vorne-hinten.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It looks boring without them? I've never thought of it that way. However our CX-5 doesn't have roof rails and I think it still looks slick. The main reason I didn't want to add roof rails onto the CX-5 is because transporting stuff on top of cars significantly decreases fuel economy and makes the car top heavy, which increases the chance of a rollover during an emergency maneuver.

To me it does, and no, I've never used the roof racks. 🤣

Not like they are these! [emoji23]

169ef5edf53465524a150fb8db3803d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do people actually use the roof rails? I see a lot of CX-5s with roof rails, but can't remember a time I've seen one with something on top that are using the roof rails. Mazda3 drivers on the other hand transport their bikes and kayaks on top of their cars.

I plan on getting a rack system to throw up there for my surfboards and for my cargo box to take on some camping trips etc.

I sold my canoe or I'd have roof racks on mine. I've never er seen a 3 with a rack.

Put the regular floor mats in today. 😎 Also put replaced the license plate LEDs with regular bulbs. One was out. Took it out, put it a back in...It was on. Closed hatch. Went out. Did that 2 more times and said f it grabbed the old bulbs.
2e93db1412086c73812ada98ef2830f7.jpg

It looks boring without them? I've never thought of it that way. However our CX-5 doesn't have roof rails and I think it still looks slick. The main reason I didn't want to add roof rails onto the CX-5 is because transporting stuff on top of cars significantly decreases fuel economy and makes the car top heavy, which increases the chance of a rollover during an emergency maneuver.
I think silver roof rails...Makes it look like a CR-V. Yea...I said it. 😀

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gave her a wash today. Damn the black looks good when clean.

Sorry for the off center pic.

So anyone know where I can find wheels that look like the GT wheels but are 17s?

5da756c45058ec283bdd0f0a9be87a1c.jpg

Last edited:
Eh...don't look particularly different than my stock Touring wheels?Anyway, will keep looking. Thanks :)

So got the car wash yesterday, then it decided to snow today. Guess I should pay attention to the weather more.
Witch GT lookalike wheels are you lusting in post #3236?

I went through like 500 rims on Tirerack.com...didn't see any that look like the 16 GT.

Yeah, the guy before you didn't.

What about these - black paint instead of the titanium flag but similar to the GT. Only problem is they don't ship to the US.

570ab5ee437ed8e09a037d4951ea21c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What about these - black paint instead of the titanium flag but similar to the GT. Only problem is they don't ship to the US.

570ab5ee437ed8e09a037d4951ea21c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those look great. Sad they don't ship to the US :(

Latest posts

Back