Paralysis of Analysis (CX-5 shopping)

Heading out to look at my 2nd CX-5 today. This one is a 2016.5 GT with 107K on it. One owner, no accidents, clean carfax. Price like everything else ive looked at is high at almost 16K. Clean looking car inside and out.
Getting this for my girlfriend who has been notoriously bad when it comes to taking care of her cars. Just picture the type who waits for the oil light to come on before adding oil.
Ittl be on me to make sure the CX-5 gets taken care of. From what ive read here and on Reddit and by a local service shop, is these cars need to have their fluids changed when due or problems can occur.
Paying this kind of money for a high mileage car just seems crazy but it is what it is (around here at least).
So im wondering if im making a mistake with considering the CX-5 GT instead of a similar priced but not as nice CR-V or RAV4. I thought i had my mind made up on the CX-5 but the last minute jitters have me rethinking things. Any push off the fence helpers here?

2016.5 GT, that's the CX that I have. Bought new in 2016, I now have around 35k miles and have had ZERO issues with the car, zero.

I do all my own maintenance and the CX has never been back to the dealership for anything.

YMMV

Just spoke to the dealership and they werent sure if i could test drive today. They said there is a rear seat latch that is broken and were estimating $2k to replace. That has to be some kind latch! He said they may send it out to auction because of the cost to repair (including 4 new tires). Might be a good negotiating point. Anyone have one of these rear seat latches fail and replace on the cheap?

Just spoke to the dealership and they werent sure if i could test drive today. They said there is a rear seat latch that is broken and were estimating $2k to replace. That has to be some kind latch! He said they may send it out to auction because of the cost to repair (including 4 new tires). Might be a good negotiating point. Anyone have one of these rear seat latches fail and replace on the cheap?

Oh yeah, the gold-plated latch. $2k to replace? That's crazy! Does the entire seat have to be replaced to get a new latch?

Well i was able to look at it and wasnt so impressed. It hadnt been detailed and it needs some serious TLC. I saw one of the back seats down and looked at it quickly but didnt see any latch issue.
They had a 2015 Acura RDX that just came in and needed to be detailed as well. After sitting and walking around both cars, im leaning towards the Acura. Wont know on final price on either till Monday but the mileage is about the same as is the asking price.

They had a 2015 Acura RDX that just came in and needed to be detailed as well. After sitting and walking around both cars, im leaning towards the Acura. Wont know on final price on either till Monday but the mileage is about the same as is the asking price.

Check and see if the timing belt has been replaced (Yes, Acura's still use a timing belt). They're supposed to be replaced at 75k. Expensive and they usually do the water pump at the same time.

Back