The Turboyata goes tracking!

Wooters!
Gauge install complete.
My personal mechanic Ahmet doing his thing.
CIMG0001-3.jpg

CIMG0002-3.jpg

CIMG0003-2.jpg

CIMG0028-4.jpg

CIMG0023-1.jpg

CIMG0024-1.jpg

CIMG0025-2.jpg

I have a stock center surround/bezel coming from Stateside...we're going to make a FG copy and then redo the install for a cleaner, meaner, yet more visually appealing look.
The A/F gauge is freaking useless...except for the fact that it has the Voltimeter built in...WB June or July.
(wiggle)

Last edited:
I mean...it works..it's just not going to do crap for the tuning though.

JDM-P5 said:
I mean...it works..it's just not going to do crap for the tuning though.

I <3 my prosport gauges.

boost, oil pressure, and EGT.

the egt gauge started wigging out on me though.. but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it's all my fault (ziptied wires rubbing and shorting out or something).

Kansei said:
I <3 my prosport gauges.

boost, oil pressure, and EGT.

the egt gauge started wigging out on me though.. but I'm gonna go ahead and assume that it's all my fault (ziptied wires rubbing and shorting out or something).

Me too....I dig 'em...with the top down...the oooh's & ahhhh's own....girls seem to dig them too...because they "are ok gzel" (pr: chock goo-zell = very beautiful/pretty). (godown)

I ensured that my line was not half-assed. We ran the wire through the hole left by the cruise control delete. :)

Last edited:
Pics of the Turboyata on the water front w/the Opel...
CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0042-1.jpg

CIMG0035-1.jpg

My boy & his girl (he drives the silver Opel)
CIMG0037-1.jpg

FINALLY...update time.

Painting time.
The car has been shaved and sanded down. The paint is not quite spicy..but extremely close & gorgeous in the sunlight...as seen by the sample shown below. Those "cloudy" spots...are clouds. ;)
The car should be out of the shop on Saturday.
Just remember...this is a free paint job...3-stage. They also made a fiberglass body of the car...lol...as shown below....crazy.

paint.jpg

paint2.jpg

miata%20stage%201%20paint.jpg

miata%20stage%201%20paint2.jpg

miata%20stage%201%20paint3.jpg

fg%20model.jpg

Last edited:
What's with the fiberglass body? Very interesting....

They are building a racer & a show car...it's interesting what these guys can do.
The show car steered etc. show stuff.
the racer...they won't disclose any info just yet.
I told them I want a hood & trunk...and fenders....and a front spoiler. :)

The hood's already light as hell. Aftermarket CF hoods are heavier than the stock aluminum one.

aMaff said:
The hood's already light as hell. Aftermarket CF hoods are heavier than the stock aluminum one.
I know that.
but a FG one just for the track use...lightweight....but probably not very safe..haha

Back