The Turboyata goes tracking!

kcbhiw said:
It's crooked.
If you mean it's not aligned parallel to the radiator..yes. The L bracket we used on the left has not been duplicated for the right side...when it is completed, we'll put it on. I NEEDED the car back for driving to and from work. Taking the bus sucks ass. It's hot & smells.
If you are saying it is crooked in the last 2 pics..no..my bad picture taking skills pawn me.

Last edited:
Seriously though..usually...how far from the radiator should the IC be? I have had no problems with temp. And I don't want to jinx myself by saying or speculating that I will.
And for the best readings...where should I have the boost gauge line running to? It's still in the same location as it was before (throttle body). I still boost to 10psi. :)

I love it in that last vid you could hear the car alarm go off at the beginning. Exhaust a little loud? heehee

I have photobucket! Just that it's TEN times easier to load my pics to myspace since they changed the photo uploading program...etc.

I_Boost said:
I love it in that last vid you could hear the car alarm go off at the beginning. Exhaust a little loud? heehee
Yep...everywhere I go...I seem to set off alarms! I got a ticket on Sunday for having a "loud exhaust"...$162YTL = $100USD...I have not paid yet...the cop wanted me to pay him $52ytl as a bribe...haha...I told him to go f**k himself.(fuoops)

evilmonkeyMSP said:
damn you phil...get a damn photobucket account...screw all these myspace pics

or flickr

flickr ftw.. well they're both blocked while I'm at work but yeah.. featureset-wise flickr is friggin sweet.

I can upload gigabytes of photos every day if I feel like it, all tagged, in collections, in sets, submitted to pools and groups, open for commenting, etc.

it's more than just a bucket.. for putting photos :p

Looking good. That beeping sucks. It's from the air bag module, IIRC.

...it looks like you'll be in the market for a new clutch soon too.

kcbhiw said:
Looking good. That beeping sucks. It's from the air bag module, IIRC.

...it looks like you'll be in the market for a new clutch soon too.
Yes, I know this stock one will not hold up very long. :p
I'll probably order the same one that you bought.

Here's the night vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlJO6XMIkOc
Seatbelt/turn signal/closed circuit....etc.

Going through the tunnels here...so much fun...you should see the faces of people..haha..they are like...WTF is that sound coming from!!!?

In the first vid...you can hear me say "...coilovers ftl."...lol.

Last edited:
Back