The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

There's video clips on the corksport site. Look under the power series exhaust for the MSP. It's the same exhaust, but obviously shorter for the P5.

Got myself a new toy the other day, now I've got to change my A-pillar pod... :)

WidebandAF.jpg

WidebandAF2.jpg

Looks good, I want to get the new boost controler that I think AEM came out with. It's a controler built into the gauge, looks just like that though.

MAM Street Sleeper downpipe w/Corksport Power Series

I'm wondering if anyone with the MAM Street Sleeper V.1 has the Corksport Power Series exhaust? I'm considering purchasing the exhaust and I want to know if there will be any fitment issues.
Also, has anyone used the bottom bung in the MAM DP for an O2? I looked at mine and I don't think there is enough room for the sensor...

Maxx Mazda said:
Dude look no further than the Corksport exhaust. It's a header back 2.5", removes both cats and sounds great. Full polished stainless steel for like $450 or something like that. I just got mine and I love it!

You talked me into it. I ordered mine today. :D

Turbo Coolant Lines

Well I finally got off my duff and finished the install of the coolant lines. I opted for the throttle body warmer bypass method as opposed to tapping into the loop. No more hot coolant in this intake manifold! :D

CoolantLines1.jpg

Really, really not feeling those extra fogs... Nice Wideband though! I have the Phantom version. Took me 9 goddamn months to get it cause they hadn't made any yet...

Dyno Day Tomorrow!

We're going to install the Corksport Power Series downpipe back exhaust and then do a pull to see the gains. Then the real fun begins. In go the 550cc injectors and a boost controller and we'll see what we get... :D

my god man i just read all 16 pages every word and i got to say this makes me think twice about turboing my car.....this is crazy you got to have a s*** load of $$$ in this system all together how much do you think you have spent since the tirbo was first purchased.....and also this was a long drawn out process alot of trouble for a used turbo....you probably have more in it than a new one would have costed you huh....sux all that s*** happened to you but now you got one badass beast congrats...good things come to those who wait...and patients is a virtue lol but i guess you know those already having been without a car as long as you have lol

phantom3 said:
my god man i just read all 16 pages every word and i got to say this makes me think twice about turboing my car.....this is crazy you got to have a s*** load of $$$ in this system all together how much do you think you have spent since the tirbo was first purchased.....and also this was a long drawn out process alot of trouble for a used turbo....you probably have more in it than a new one would have costed you huh....sux all that s*** happened to you but now you got one badass beast congrats...good things come to those who wait...and patients is a virtue lol but i guess you know those already having been without a car as long as you have lol

is that a Mazda 3 in your sig?

Back