The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Not sure about Dayton either but I know there are several in my area - no good for a centeralized meet though. I just agree with what another member has said regarding travelling long distances to dyno's. "I don't like the idea of dyno'ing my car at a shop that is 5 hours away from my house".

Welcome mang.

So...I was talking to some friends in the Indy RX8 club last night. They're going to start planning their Spring meet next month. I'm going to be involved in the planning it seems, so let me know (especially you Western Ohioans) if you have any suggestions. It's going to be a big Mazda bash.

Welcome mang.

So...I was talking to some friends in the Indy RX8 club last night. They're going to start planning their Spring meet next month. I'm going to be involved in the planning it seems, so let me know (especially you Western Ohioans) if you have any suggestions. It's going to be a big Mazda bash.

Heard anything further from steve?

Funny you should ask. I'm talking to Kris about that right now.... LOL.

Ahhh I like to just jump in randomly throughout the week!

Heading up to Cleveland tonight to visit family so if you see a beat up red P5 on black steelies....that's me! ;)

Nice. You'll have to let me know if you head up this way again.

I need to come down there sometime. I think the QSL meet will go on again this year. I plan to have another cookout this coming summer.

Yeah dawg. I don't know if it'll be as big as it was, or if it'll be at my place (most likely) but I'm gonna make sure I do s*** like get firewood, etc.

Hey Stephen do you have those pics of your car on three wheels from autocrossing? i think I saw them on your myspace. I was trying to show someone here at work but I can't access myspace.

Sure. I'll post them here.

3055330396_796c82f744.jpg

3054495253_3fec6cd589.jpg

2919997779_ce7ff01316.jpg

If you don't see them, let me know.

nice pics hopefully ill get to see you doing that in pittsburghs

i got a call about the mazda track day today and he is going to call me back tonight or tom. with pricing.

Its going to be one of three options

1. All day will be AutoX-cheapest
2. We will split into two groups. one group will AutoX in the morning and the other group will be in class for a lil bit learning about the road coarse and then you will go out onto the road coarse, then the groups will switch after lunch
3. Will be a full day of class and racing the road coarse. This will be alot more involved then the class's we get in option 2 and will have alot more track time on the road coarse. - most likely going to be the most expensive.

But that is what we talked about today and i should have pricing tom. So spread the word guys. The pricing im getting is going to be for 15 ppl.

The track is Beaverun.

http://www.beaverun.com/

Back