The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

What's up Ohioans?

So, I'm now an Ohio Mod...so see that sticky up above for the meets PM list? When something comes up, you'll get a PM in a reasonable amount of time.

Awesome, hopefully you'll be more useful than the VA mods - they were never around! Now let's get some meets together...

There's one not far from you in April. It'll be in Indy.

mazdafest3.jpg

I could do Indi - only about 2 hours away from me (closer than Cleveland!). I can only hope the P5 will last that long...

Definitely let me know if you're interested. I'm 99% on going myself.

Bah, I swear people can't drive. It was simply wet on the roads today, but we were doing 20 on the highway.

That means you can do Carlisle on the 8th thru 10th of May.

i have no clue what i'll be working next may...more than likely the same thing as now, but they just did a whole bunch of re-orging, so who knows whats gonna happen in the next few months...

hey guys ive been thinking of putting together a autocross event in dayton, mostly for novices but vets are definitly wanted to share there knowlege! not sure of when it will happen but definitly not till spring/summer time and it will probibly be at hara arena in trotwood. i did another thread in here about it, if anyone is interested in participating let me know cause i need for officials to make it happend and right now i only have a handfull and most dont have much auto x experience!

Depending when it is, I'll try to make the drive out there.

Hey fellow ohio neighbors Im up in akron/stow although I grew up down in canton. 330 represent lol any speed3 owners? (thinkbeer

I'm in the Akron area...but don't have a speed3... hahaha.

Back