The Ohio Random Thread... aka We Should Probably Be Working

Awesome.

It's too bad I didn't have some cash saved up when you were selling your chassis. I would have bought that and scrapped mine.

Ya his thread is "awsome"
Quick question though, Wheres a good Dyno/tuning shop around dayton? i need to get my numbers this summer and maybe a little tweaking to the SS AFC

Hello Ohioians....again :)

This thread has grown since I last posted on page 3.

I just got back from 8 days in Florida. Sunny everyday and low 70's. Beautiful weather.

Not rubbing it in or anything (evil) muhuhahahaha <---evil laugh

Bah. Florida, really?

I just got home from the Dusty. Went up there in an MSP. Bet them country boys were wondering wtf a ferrin car was doing there.

Morning fellow Ohioans. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Hello Ohioans, came acrossed this thread looking at the new posts search. I never really look at the Ohio section.
Does it seem like the pot holes are already starting?
Some on 71N coming out of the lytle tunnel will eat your car. Along with the damn speed bumps they decided to put there to.

I'm not from around that area but I did drive through there on my way back to Florida. Didn't notice any pot holes or bumps that caught my by surprise but I guess I should be thankful for that!

Hello Ohioans, came acrossed this thread looking at the new posts search. I never really look at the Ohio section.
Does it seem like the pot holes are already starting?
Some on 71N coming out of the lytle tunnel will eat your car. Along with the damn speed bumps they decided to put there to.
I don't know aboutb I71 but I definitely ate it big time on some road construction in I275W yesterday morning. Doesn't look like anything's busted but I'm seriously getting sick of all the construction around here.

On another note, snow makes me nervous while driving the P5. Took the truck to work today.

Roads are only going to get worse in quality. This may be the only time that I wish I didn't have B-specs on my car.

Where im from, they kinda redid all of the roads. MOstly cause they were complete s***, i saw a geo metro hatchback stuck in one of the potholes last year. All you could see was the roofline sticking out. seriously. but they redid them all for the pumpkin show cause its the most important thing on earth to circleville. More important than education, thats why they shut down school for one week during the show.

Where I live (Mason) the roads are all actually very new and quite nice. It's not until I head further southwest, towards the city where I work do the roads become crap. Fortunately they've re-paved most of I75 so I guess they're now working on I275 but everything is torn up so it's even worse than it was before. I don't mind the bumps in my truck - it's got decent-sized rubber on the wheels. The 40 series wheels on the P5 are just pathetic though. Looking to go with smaller wheels and more sidewall in the future.

The closer you get to the snowbelt, the worse the roads get. I was getting alignments for the Civic twice a year.

Back