The Ohio Auto-X and Track Event chat thread

Are you at least going to get some decent pads on the PGT so you don't cook them and cause a parade lap again? ;)
Yes, that would be done!
Why don't you ever track your Miatas? Seems strange to pick a PGT over a Miata as a track car.
No rollbar in the Miata and I don't want one. Probe isn't a bad track car either.
Makes youngo, Hmmmmmmmm
Nice.
Im down for dragway 42. I may do a track day if i can get another car to daily this year.
I'm interested in seeing what they will do with dragway 42, a new track surface alone is worth it to go again.

I didn't see a price anywhere and didn't want to sign-up.

Yeah, sounds kinda lame. Looks like they are on weekdays and only for an hour. Needz moar info.

In other news, I think Ivan is coming to the Mid-O June 1st track day with us. :)

They need to get their s*** together: "Track Night in America is a fantastic way to spice up boring weekdays with an hour of on-track excitement for every participant. "

They need to get their s*** together: "Track Night in America is a fantastic way to spice up boring weekdays with an hour of on-track excitement for every participant. "

I think that means they are guarenteeing an hour of track time.

It says $150 is the regular price, so not sure if that is for only SCCA members. It's three 20 minute sessions.

What would changing your final gear ratio do to your classification in auto-X? Is that something that would put you straight into some sort of super modified class? I'm looking at the rule book now killing time at work and haven't found an answer.

Awwww snaps!! You fools better be ready to see some insane skillz on June 1st. There is one and only one way to describe the driving style that I have and that is FLAT OUT. Left turn? Flat out. Right turn? Flat out. Chicane? You guessed it... FLAT OUT. I will bring my extensive track experience to mid Ohio and dominate any and all challengers. I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation but you will.

In all seriousness, I'm excited to do the track day with you folks in June. Unless something crazy pops up between now and then, I will be signing up for it.

Now that you are making your triumphant return to the track, I'm not sure how I feel about being the #2 driver all of a sudden again...

It will all be OK Will. Sometimes you just have to bow down to greatness and be humble. Just look at me. The most humble of them all. I'm so humble, it's awesome.

Back