June 9-10 Gingerman
June 29 July 1 Mid Ohio
July 13-15 Autobahn
August 10-12 Mid Ohio
September 6-9 Championships
September 14-16 Autobahn
October 5-7 Road America

Last edited:
Anyone going to the April 13-15 Mid-Ohio event? I'm hoping to have my car ready by then!

It's my long weekend. I don't think I have anything going on so I'll probably be out there.

I should be there one of those days as well just to hang out if the weather is nice.

Last edited:
I would think I would be there. If I play my cards right I might get the P5 on track.

I should be down there to hang out on Sunday.

I got the Rx7 out yesterday, check fliuds, tire pressures, torqued the wheels and took it out for a run. It ran great, I am signing up todayto run HPDE4 for friday-sunday.

So, can someone explain the NASA event process to me? Is it like the Grand Am race, buy a ticket and just walk around all day? (for spectators) Post up in the stands? Bring food/drinks/chairs etc?

So, can someone explain the NASA event process to me? Is it like the Grand Am race, buy a ticket and just walk around all day? (for spectators) Post up in the stands? Bring food/drinks/chairs etc?

Come out and hang out, no cost to spectators, should bring food/drinks/chair. They do have the main conssesion stand open if you want hot food. Its kinda the same deal as Beaver Run that you went to last year.

does any body know if I would be able to do HyperDrive without a roll bar? if I can get that in this year it would be awesome

Probably best to email NASA directly on that one. He said - she said stuff is likely to bite you in the ass.

Back