The Official Classic Red Protege Photo Thread

sgkabd.jpg

sgkavc.jpg

(thumb)

smurfedpro5 - loving the new rims...as always your car is hot....great work!

Alejo_NIN - and stay out!!! j/k dude, feel free to stop in anytime. lol

Great pics everybody.....let's see more!!!!

Very nice,Maxx!Going for that Evo IV/Peugeot 206 WRC look w/ the red on white.That looks so sweet!I was thinking about white rims before but I got turned off bc they attract too much attention and they require a lot of cleaning.

Phoenix5 said:
Very nice,Maxx!Going for that Evo IV/Peugeot 206 WRC look w/ the red on white.That looks so sweet!I was thinking about white rims before but I got turned off bc they attract too much attention and they require a lot of cleaning.

Ya, the white is a **** to keep clean, but it's the look I love. Not many people like white rims on a red car, I think it's to die for as long as there's something to compliment it, like the stripe I have. I'm making it thicker this year too.

Maxx Mazda said:
Ya, the white is a **** to keep clean, but it's the look I love. Not many people like white rims on a red car, I think it's to die for as long as there's something to compliment it, like the stripe I have. I'm making it thicker this year too.

Nice!I think red on white is awesome bc you rarely see on the road.It's usually white on white(Honda guys who go full on Type R).

Phoenix5 said:
Nice!I think red on white is awesome bc you rarely see on the road.It's usually white on white(Honda guys who go full on Type R).

Ya, TyPe R tEh W1n y0!!!

Yep, I still have a little more room and think that I might just go ahead and drop it the rest of the way. I just hate picking up cups and stuff when Im driving along, like lastnight, I was driving and a Jack In The Box bag got stuck under my car, when I stopped in a parking lot to pull it out, a hamburger inside had cooked to my oil pan, haha.

its all in the sig.....

why didnt i know about this earlier????

ill post more pics up later, car goes into the body shop on monday for hail repair, and itll have a spankin new ViS Carbon Fiber hood thanks to the insurance company.

Back