The MS6 Build-a-Beast is coming very soon...(Pics)

damn what do you do for a living, are you hiring, i wish i had the money you have to throw into my car lol good luck with the car and cant wait to see the turn out

where were you? I was there all day today. I just got home an hour ago. My motor is all put together, spec clutch is in. Motor goes in the car tommorow. Im waiting on spark plugs and my fuel pump and then im going to start the motor break in. Then its back to the shop for a tune with the cp=e ems

I was there in the morning from like a quarter to 11 i think or maybe 10:30ish and was out of there by 12 something. I was in the black P5 gettinng minor work done. I was not on the bay at all. But George only had good things to say of you.

damn what do you do for a living, are you hiring, i wish i had the money you have to throw into my car lol good luck with the car and cant wait to see the turn out

yeah I know what you mean. You should have seen the cars around the lot I was at. I was talking to I am assuming one of the owners and he was telling that basically 15k for a complete turbo set up for a E36 with install that will safely make like 400 something to the wheels. It will be quick as well but damn its a lot of money!

Im a police officer and im in the Marine reserves. I'm not rich, ive just made alot of cash parting out my race mustang, i make a pretty decent salary with overtime and im very good at using/paying off credit.

I was there in the morning from like a quarter to 11 i think or maybe 10:30ish and was out of there by 12 something. I was in the black P5 gettinng minor work done. I was not on the bay at all. But George only had good things to say of you.

oh i got there at about 12noon

Im a police officer and im in the Marine reserves. I'm not rich, ive just made alot of cash parting out my race mustang, i make a pretty decent salary with overtime and im very good at using/paying off credit.

more power to you,anyways i can't wait until you get it tunned and get some dyno numbers

oh i got there at about 12noon

Ah damn, yeah bearly missed you haha. Yeah that place is nuts, wish I had the money to do anything worthwile. If I was not saving money to get an aprtment/life in general I would def buy another E36 and turbo that b****.

Mines staying OEM mainly, unfortunatly, but itl help with value in the future when its a collectable.

chris, what were you boosting at when you blew your motor?

Was running the 18psi wastegate that ATP sends with their turbo kit. Im sure with spikes my car saw 18-20psi and didnt like it to much. Other forum members have run this turbo kit with the same wastegate no tune and had no problems. I just replaced my 18psi wastegate with a 12psi wastegate so it will be safe and i can use an mbc to turn up the boost.

BTW, my engine builder/tuner told me that im better off using an mbc to regulate boost then using the cp-e to control it with the stock boost controller. He feel safe with the cp-e ems, he just doesnt feels its safe with the stock boost controller regulating it.

yea if i were you i would def. use a mbc and not rely on cpe, im not saying cpe is bad, im jus saying dont trust the stock controller

well good luck on everything tomorrow chris ill be checking in later tomorrow night to see how it all went.

Was running the 18psi wastegate that ATP sends with their turbo kit. Im sure with spikes my car saw 18-20psi and didnt like it to much. Other forum members have run this turbo kit with the same wastegate no tune and had no problems. I just replaced my 18psi wastegate with a 12psi wastegate so it will be safe and i can use an mbc to turn up the boost.

BTW, my engine builder/tuner told me that im better off using an mbc to regulate boost then using the cp-e to control it with the stock boost controller. He feel safe with the cp-e ems, he just doesnt feels its safe with the stock boost controller regulating it.

I want to do this too! can you please tell me what you did to change the wastegate!

I want to do this too! can you please tell me what you did to change the wastegate!

If you want the EMS to regulate your boost, do this.

attachment.php

I think a 0.051" NOS nozzle works pretty good to use in that location I have marked as 'Restrictor' to mimmick factory BC setup. I tried .041 and .047, didn't work too well.

No restrictor, or too big a nozzle will result in crappy boost buildup.

What's up with the pics of the FMIC on your car. I still need to see the turbo outlet area and ATP inlet pipe etc.

Attachments

• wg.jpg
    wg.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 626

so if i were to slap on that gt3076r turbo it could blow my motor? thats not cool.

If you want the EMS to regulate your boost, do this.

attachment.php

I think a 0.051" NOS nozzle works pretty good to use in that location I have marked as 'Restrictor' to mimmick factory BC setup. I tried .041 and .047, didn't work too well.

No restrictor, or too big a nozzle will result in crappy boost buildup.

What's up with the pics of the FMIC on your car. I still need to see the turbo outlet area and ATP inlet pipe etc.

O my god bro you are the man!

thanx a lot I been having so mucth problems with that!

by nos nozzle you mean this?
NTX90016.jpg

lets keep on track here guys. I have no clue how a nos nozzle has anything to do with my build up lol. I dont want this to turn into 30pages of garbage. Ill be updating with more pics and then driving impression/dyno sheets/ and hopefully track times at the beginning of next years race season.

that is so awesome! congrats your so close ;).

I say stick with the stock exhaust for the sleeper look and run a electric dump right off the dp! no im trying to decide if i want cp-e single or corksport.

i really like the idea of the dump/sleeper. but i really want to see a worked car with the corksport TBE(with PG test pipe of course) i wish you would have chose that one!! lol, but oh well cp-e is nice exhaust too.

dump is cool but its way to loud for the street and that will be the majority of my driving. I only go to the track 3-4 times a year

Back