The MS6 Build-a-Beast is coming very soon...(Pics)

good luck man! i will be doing the same as you to my engine hoping for more detais!

Wow! That whole build up is f'kin awesome! I just got my license back and can't wait to start modding this thing. I need rims, exhaust, suspension pieces and the whole nine yards! (blah) I also need to pay this thing off and write off that warranty!(smash) And it would probably help if I had another ride!(hand)

not a bad idea unless you want that low rumble but i know its expensive but check out the GHL dual. from what i hear there is no drone. i have one on order and it should be here middle of this week.

3" all the way back dude with no cats.

haha hell yeah!!!! i ran that for a while till i got a ticket for $450 for violating the noise ordinance in my town..haha i now have a high flow cat.. it sounds the same too me as it did before but atleast im legal.

well i dont have to worry about getting tickets, Its just the fact that i dont want to have to deal with an annoyingly loud car as my daily driver. I already had that with my mustang. I was thinking about GHL but its expensive.

**Update**
My motor is completely back together on the engine stand. I have some camera phone pics but they suck. Now all im waiting for is the fuel pump back. The standback gets installed the beginning of this week. Im still waiting on my FMIC to get here and ill be placing the order for an exhaust tommorow.

Last edited:
I can'twait to see what my engine will do for you. make sure to break her in nicely. I'd hate to have you blow that beautiful engine. (since you know how long turn around is due to suppliers)

not to get off subject but what FMIC did you go with?

CP-E...Its been ordered. Im still waiting for it.

I can'twait to see what my engine will do for you. make sure to break her in nicely. I'd hate to have you blow that beautiful engine. (since you know how long turn around is due to suppliers)

ughh please dont even jinx me.lol If I blow this motor, Im buying a cheap Honda and never touching cars again. Its at a very reputable shop right now and I have faith that they know how to break in a new motor. The guy that will be tuning it is the owner of Dynoflash. He tunes mostly evo's and Sti's and he has a 9second evo and 11 second sti of his own.

it does... definitely subscribing to this and keeping a look out. I saw a Speed6 the other day and had to stop in the middle of the intersection just to admire it. I love mazdas.

I think its 2 and a half inch until it gets to the dual split and then its like 2 inches with two big restricted mufflers

I saw your car today, George spoke good things of you Chris and I recomend this shop to anyone. Too bad its soo expensive to mod my E36. They have really nice looking cars there and he told me they had a WRX from maryland just for a tune, thats insane in my mind and shows the good quality of work they do. So you are in good hands.

I saw your car today, George spoke good things of you Chris and I recomend this shop to anyone. Too bad its soo expensive to mod my E36. They have really nice looking cars there and he told me they had a WRX from maryland just for a tune, thats insane in my mind and shows the good quality of work they do. So you are in good hands.

where were you? I was there all day today. I just got home an hour ago. My motor is all put together, spec clutch is in. Motor goes in the car tommorow. Im waiting on spark plugs and my fuel pump and then im going to start the motor break in. Then its back to the shop for a tune with the cp=e ems

Latest posts

Back