Shuttin' it down...

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
Wow...Talk about making a traffic jam.....
FF to 4:20 if you dont want to watch it all.

Clicky

I'm surprised an 18 wheeler didn't blow through the middle of that jackassery and ask questions later.

i cant wait till i get my bike, its gonna be freakin sweet

dont u have a bike forcefed? im getting the 2008 250r Ninja, gas is goin up so thats my solution haha

I surely as hell respect the talent, but that does paint a picture for the rest of society who doesnt give a ****. Just like streetracing ricers. Otherwise, cool!

that was cool, but dumb as hell! If one of those guys in the front bails, then he's taking atleast 10+ people down!

Messing with your life is OK, but messing with others is a big NO NO!

I don't want to sound like a dick or a "know it all". But I work in the motorcycle industry and i've known WAY to many people that have died on their bikes because of someone else on the road.

I wonder why they bother wearing helmets if they don't wear the rest of their gear. If they crash stunting on the interstate, it's over anyways.

I wonder why they bother wearing helmets if they don't wear the rest of their gear. If they crash stunting on the interstate, it's over anyways.

No kidding, fkin morons.

Attachments

• brian_mccarty_squid.jpg
    brian_mccarty_squid.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 149
I like stunting, I think it's pretty neat and appreciate the talent, skill, and practice that goes into something like that. I'm just not a fan of the whole shutting down an interstate so you can do donuts thing.

Back