Show Off Your Tint

no worries...I will have to talk my wife into letting me put the rotas on her, so that I can have my msp rims on my p5

Here's mine....

30% in the front and 20% in the rear.. true gray with a hint of reflective tint... in all $180 with lifetime warranty...

Attachments

• DSC02059.JPG
    DSC02059.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 433
Have an appointment to have my cardinal red done this weekend with the formula one product. Will hopefully have time to post pic after.

Ahhh... finally.... the tint man has made an appearance!
50% on the drivers compartment
20% all around the back
$270 CDN taxes incl.

Attachments

• DSCN4202.JPG
    DSCN4202.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 415
Sweet Pic of right side. For some reason your page pics didnt work.

Did you have a sticker on right rear window?

Zoom5Zoom said:
Sweet Pic of right side. For some reason your page pics didnt work.

Did you have a sticker on right rear window?

Thank you!!! I added all of my pics to my Imagestation account so they are all viewable now :D

I do have a sticker on the right side (and the same on the left as well)...It's the MOCC Forums decal and half of the decal Mazda sent me with my welcome package...They sent me this neat Zoom Zoom decal so I put a Zoom on each side of the car above the MOCC :D

DAN

Zoom5Zoom said:
Mazda sent you a welcome package??? I never got one damn :)

Yeah it was in a large padded envelope and included a brochure on the Mazda 5, a letter from the President of North America operations, the sticker, and an issue of a magazine (something to do with the Mazda scene or lifestyle, I forgot the name of it), and a postcard so I could subscribe to the magazine, and some coupons for discounts on an oil change and brake service (basic dealership stuff)...

mazdaFIVEmike said:
Looking good Dan!!

Thank you!!! :D :D :D

I'd love to start adding more things to it, but you know how it goes...Money is short these days and having a wife that loves the car as it is makes things difficult *LOL*

Back