Show me your pedals

65 VW Bus

I am looking for a set of manual pedals for my P5. I looked at Sparco Stripes but gas pedal is a little to small. I also looked at Momo Tuning pedals it says no drilling. Does anyone have these and do they fit? Also would like to see pics of any brand pedals you have that fit. Thanks

I don't have a picture of them on my car, but I have these pedals:
OBX Racing Pedals
Which can be had for $29.99 right now at this store:
$29.99 OBX Pedals

I got the polished ones and they look great and I have not had any problems with them in the 6+ months that I have had them. They do not screw into the original pedal either, they just clamp on. Just be sure you clamp evenly and tight.

I have ractive pedal for auto :) I reall like that obx pedals..they are really similar to IS300 ones though

sal002 said:
How did you attach the dead pedal?

I just used some screw and drilled into the area over the current dead pedal. THere is a plastic block behind the carpet that you will be screwing into, so no worrys. Here are some pics, BTW.
pedals1.jpg

pedals2.jpg

wow, dead pedal looks cheesy IMO... any pedals made specifically for mp5's out there?.. auto and manual?

I covered my dead pedal with an 8"X4" piece of diamond plate. I attached it with hook and loop (velcro) tape. I think it looks pretty good. I don't have any pictures of it though. My pedal covers are pretty cheap but they do the job. I just don't like the way the original pedals feel. Too small and the dig into the center of my feet.

mp3 or msp pedals, i just got the mp3 pedals and love them, only thing missing is the dead pedal.

you can import the dead pedal from the japanese version of the p5.

TheMan from the other forum made a post about it.

how much were the mp3 pedals mike?

Rider69 said:

I just used some screw and drilled into the area over the current dead pedal. THere is a plastic block behind the carpet that you will be screwing into, so no worrys.....

How thick is this plastic block?

These pedals look Really cool...

pedals1.jpg

The dead pedal does Not look chesey, just simply too small. I'd just do the 3 and call it a day.

are those pedals, the obx ones slippery when wet? like if its raining and you just get into your car. its a minor issue i know but do those black studs really give enough grip? minor concern but im just curious

I got Hayame Carbon Fiber Pedals...

I like them...i like them alot...what do you think?

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 556
First off, the picture does not really do justice to the dead pedal. It actually looks better in person. The pedals, I have noticed, are not really any more slippery than the stock rubber cover. And trust me, I am getting in my car with wet shoes alot down here in Florida. I am quite happy with them.

sorry for the delayed response uclap, i got my mp3 pedals from ebay, the actual seller was mazda of wooster in ohio or something like that, i paid 85 for them, which is way cheaper than i have found them.
Michael

Back