Show me your pedals

IRISH22 said:
ive heard nothing but bad stuff with the pedals with the straps. i guess a lot of them get loose and vibrate off. i didnt want that to happen if i had to jack up on the brake, and find no pedal

I will tell you that I have had mine on for over 9 months with not one issue. If they are installed correctly, they should not come off.

the pedals were really easy for me. specially the gas, its plastic. The other two you just remove the rubber, it just slips off, and mark the holes and drill away. 2 holes in each pedal. Just make sure you have a charged drill with plenty of juice and a new bit. took me a whole maybe 20 minutes tops. and thats waiting for my 18v dewalt drill to charge for about 10 of it, so all in all its not bad. I just pushed the pedals to the floor or as far as they would go and then drilled them using the pressure of the drill to hold the pedals down. easy easy. I previously had the strap ons, <-sorry doesnt sound nice, but anyways, they didnt like to stay and thats after searching for different mounting options.
Michael

Last edited:
[Resurrecting an older thread instead of starting a new one]

I've been checking different pedal options and came up with a few.

Steeda set. Just dunno if the gas pedal will be too big. Mounting points are not in the center like alot of them. Dead pedal might cover the existing rubber one.
steeda_pedal_covers_4.jpg

Sparco dead pedal. Looks tall enough to cover the rubber deal pedal.
sparco_dead_pedal_03788.jpg

the gas pedal looks fine.

infact, you really dont want a gas pedal that drills in right in the middle because that is where the pedal pivots and it would be difficult to attach there.

and the sparco appears to be big enough, as you have said. ;)

My Sparco Stripes. I like them, but when I opened the box I did feel the gas pedal was small. But It doesn't bother me driving.

fb897d4b.jpg

uclap5 said:
the gas pedal looks fine.

infact, you really dont want a gas pedal that drills in right in the middle because that is where the pedal pivots and it would be difficult to attach there.

and the sparco appears to be big enough, as you have said. ;)

Actually I mentioned the mounting holes not being in the middle as a good thing, not a negative. Alot of the pedals I have looked at do have them in the middle, which I have read can cause mounting problems. ;)

I might just have to give 'em a try.

Back