Show me your pedals

Holy frigoles Batman, $100!!!!!!!

Oh well here are mine $20+$10 for the dead pedal

dsc01783.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the dealers and the mazda parts websites sell them for $100. its twice what its worth. but hey, thats the dealer for ya.

got mine off ebay from mazda of wooster for 85 now they are selling them for like 115.

don't get me started on the retail on those in japan

uclap5 said:
yeah the dealers and the mazda parts websites sell them for $100. its twice what its worth. but hey, thats the dealer for ya.

I'm going to pass. I can't justify $100+ for 3 pieces of metal...

I paid $55 including shipping for for a brand new set of Audi TT pedals for my GTi - why are the Mazda ones double???wtf

i have the only set of Lokar pedals for the protege....yes they only list honda and acura but the protege line is now in production if you want a set just call lokar's number at: 865-966-2267 ask for denver or keven they'll get you a set before any one esle is offered.

money for enjoyment

well you dont have to buy it...

but anyway why not buy some superturismo pedals from MOMO

they are sick
my 2c

rednecks_r_us said:
rednecks_r_us

Pr5owner,
Those are the same as mine. Only I have put in the blue inserts to match my interior.

Yep the price is right.

I got 10% off because a friend works at the autoparts store with an employee discount.

do you know where i can get the dead pedal that will match mine? ractive doesn't make it, matrix doesn't make it, APC doesn't make one either WTF!! but ive seen ppl with it!

just installed my $ 50 sparco pedals last weekend. (drilled, not strapped!!) they look awsome. i will try to get a pic. up soon.

momo superturismo

i ate my words and actually went out and bought some myself... they look sick! cant wait to put em on tomorrow

dont mind me, ive been working so late, i havent vaccumed in a while. sparco pedals installed. dont be like me and drill dead center of the brake, you will have a rod standing in your way. i'm gonna have to figure how to oblong the hole.

Attachments

• e bay 001.jpg
    e bay 001.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 169
ive heard nothing but bad stuff with the pedals with the straps. i guess a lot of them get loose and vibrate off. i didnt want that to happen if i had to jack up on the brake, and find no pedal

not as easy as it looks

as the guys here will tell you its not as easy as it looks...

take a look at the accelerator pedal... made of plasitc and has a spring laoded flippy thing... you have to drill in the spot where there is not any damage to the hinge

Back