Show me your pedals

nope not blinding people, i have read on the internet that the more color the output is on the road the more straining it is on the eyes on long distance trips, and now that my girlfriend has moved about 45 minutes from me and i take her home at oh say 12 or 1 in the morning i have noticed that it does strain my eyes. That is one reason why i am changing, another is that i want a true philips kit. It will have the ultinon bulbs, they are 6000k. Now before people start flaming me for getting more slightly colored bulbs the reason i got that kit is because if you go to the page that i got them from, hid-online.com you will notice the ultinon replacement bulbs are 225$ and i thought hhhmm, i will get that kit and if i dont like it later down the road it will be cheaper than getting the 4100k kit and wanting to upgrade to the ultinon bulbs. the 4100k bulbs are about half that price if not less. I am just wanting something more logical and more performance oriented, not just for looks anymore. I also just received my piaa ion crystal fog light bulbs that are yellow, i will install these and the hids this week and will post pics of the new lights vs the old lights.
Michael

i got mine from nopi.com, about the best price your gonna find, it only took them 1 day to get here, but i just live an hour from the nopi's main headquarters, lol thats lazy!

Ps the part number on their web page is 947+0593

umm....if you're still wanting to look at pedals, I've got the old school Razo CF ones. Just click on the www button below. The pic is somewhere there.

What I am really looking for is the pedals they are putting on the MSP's either the Sparco stripes or the new 2003.5 style. Does anybody know where to find either.

I don't know how the new 2003.5 MSP pedals look like, but you could find the 2003 versions anywhere that sparco pedals are sold. Try going to optauto.com or nopi.com.

The problem with the regular Sparco Stripes is the gas pedal is to short. It does not cover all off the gas pedal. The Sparco gas pedals that come on the Mazdaspeeds are longer and cover the stock gas pedal.

uclap5 said:
you can import the dead pedal from the japanese version of the p5.

TheMan from the other forum made a post about it.

how much were the mp3 pedals mike?

pedals.jpg

Last edited:
hey theMan you have the part number on the dead pedal or would it have to be imported from japan?

thanks man, also just on a o/t where do you get all this info, do you have a parts genie on your computer or do you work for a dealership?

rednecks_r_us

Pr5owner,
Those are the same as mine. Only I have put in the blue inserts to match my interior.

Yep the price is right.

I got 10% off because a friend works at the autoparts store with an employee discount.

check out LOCAR industries ....they're in all the import mags. i have the only set of true buillet pedals for the protege . they fit better than factory because the pedals are counter sunk to the shape of the fact medal and held in place by rivet skrews that clamp to the lip of the factory pedal . absolutely prefect fit even though its hard to explain. 110% happy with the results. if you want a clean look, perfect fit, never a loose pedal cover, and true buillet then call Locar i'll post pics & number to them soon. ps. buillet adjustable hood props, dip sticks, stainless steal braided gas and cruze cntrl cables ( not the sh*tti kind) and much more availible soon.

Back