Pics of my new P5 that I bought three weeks ago 56K beware

Prshrzd

:
02P5,92builtTalon,91builtTalon
Well here are the pics i will post one of it stock first then i will show the new with the wheels i took off my Talon TSI and painted them gunmetal they look ok but im havin them powder coated in a couple weeks gun metal. here they are
wMTIyNzkxNzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
STOCK

wMTIyNzkxODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
Sitting with dads 550whp Twin turbo 300zx and moms Cadi CTS-V and the gay ass minivan haha

wMTIyNzkxOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIyNzkyMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIyNzkyMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Well guys please post comments let me know what you think if you think i should change the color to a lighter silver or keep it gunmetal or get them in bronze let me know thanks

CRZbrussian said:
lol, i bet it's faster (1/4)
hahahaha prolly.

Prshrzd, nice car. I love the wheels. You may want to do something about the "car" portion of your profile and throw some spaces in there, it's really messing w/ the display on your posts.

Welcome to the club, and I hope you love yours as much as (most) everyone else here does :)

dude, do something about your car list, its way to long (boom05)
the space bar is your friend

Welcome, I don't see very many in that color. I think they look pretty mean with dark or balck wheels.

Looks sweet! Itis odd to see them without a roof rack, but heck, looks sweet. I like a more silver rim, but do as you like! Shave those side moldings though!

RaiderMP5 said:
Looks sweet! Itis odd to see them without a roof rack, but heck, looks sweet. I like a more silver rim, but do as you like! Shave those side moldings though!

I am going to have them powder coated a lighter silver in a couple of weeks i dont like them been dark they were suposed to be gun metal and as you can see didnt quite happen but as shaving the side moldings right now dont have the money or the time because this is my Mean ride soon to be some kill hp numbers i would list the mods would be too long though and dont feel up too it right now as it sits i have about 25,000 in it but should be well into the 9's i hope this year best past last year on 20psi and a conservative tune when an 11.74 @ 122 street tires mmmm the power of awd let me know what you guys think of it
wMTIyNzk4NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA5MTM4MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NDQwNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
MMM pretty my dog box no more shifting with the clutch woot woot cost and arm and a leg but worth it

wMTA3NDM5NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA3NDM5NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I am not sure about the rest of the post above, but shaving side moldings is nearly FREE! They are simply held on with adhesive backing. So use some fishing line, and work the line under the molding for 6 or so inches. Grab molding, and pull it off your car. Then use some 3M adhesive remover, and the stuff wil come off. Wash, wax the area, done.

I used PB DSR (decal and sticker remover) and a plastic paint scraper. Spray on, let sit 10 minutes, run scraper over the adhesive. Repeat until gone.

Hey there!!!
I saw your new car the other night, Dropped in the drive-thru to see who's it was and the dude said it was yours? I was like, you only like Mitsu's?! :) So when are you gunna put a turbo on the Pr5? I would be there to help and learn how to do mine next?! :)

-Dean

PS Have you been back to Kil-Kare this year? Lines sucks more than normal... They need to add a new night or daytime schedule for open test-n-tune.

Last edited:
DeanSweet said:
Hey there!!!
I saw your new car the other night, Dropped in the drive-thru to see who's it was and the dude said it was yours? I was like, you only like Mitsu's?! :) So when are you gunna put a turbo on the Pr5? I would be there to help and learn how to do mine next?! :)

-Dean

PS Have you been back to Kil-Kare this year? Lines sucks more than normal... They need to add a new night or daytime schedule for open test-n-tune.

Ah i will turbo once my talon is dont but im not gonig to through a turbo on the stock block or internals I am going to finish my talon and then once it is done im going to buy a forged crank and do it all right go big or go home thats how i am lol not sure when though because i still owe 5800 on it which i could pay it off with the money that i have saved up but im trying to build my credit so it will be a little while then once its payed off the fun will start havent seen you in the deli in awhile im going to be on the drive thru side tonight from 3-10 and then i will be at the deli tomorrow from 10-8 and saterday from 10-4 well later, curt when are you going to put the wheels back on your car?

What do you plan on doin with your stock mazda wheels? Willing to let go 2 of them w/out rubber?

Back