Come one, Come all, gander at my new moneypit of a P5!

Wheel bearing was fixed saturday, got the mount replaced yesterday. Angle grinder to the rescuse, although I should've used a dremel. Damaged the part that goes through the passenger side mount and connects to the engine, but it was merely a scratch.

The axle spinder slid right into the hub, only took about an hour to get everything back together.

It was easier than I thought it would be, the only thing slowing me down was not having the proper tools.

Now This is what I've got left:

• Shocks and Struts 4 Wheels
  • Lower Control Arms
  • 3 other mounts - filled
  • Endlinks
  • Tie Rod Ends
  • Tires & Rims
  • Bigger Brake Upgrade
  • Exhaust

Press on! Your on the right path and you will be pleased when she is running well. I promise.

Press on! Your on the right path and you will be pleased when she is running well. I promise.

I'm very pleased with how she drive's now. Just getting the passengery side mount replaced took care of a lot of un-stability in the driving, I'm thinking about getting the AWR solid mount when I fill/replace the rest and the suspension replaced. She's been dubbed the SunSpot, and she brings brightness into my day. Lmao.

Anyways, bearing that I just replaced last weekend is ALREADY starting to go again. What did I do wrong? Is it because the rest of the suspension is so worn that there is un-neccessary pressure being put on it?
Gah.

900$, that's all I need to make these repairs but it may take longer than that :(.

Latest posts

Back