Philly Cheesesteak Mini-Meet

how about we make a list of everyone who can make it?

1)chamich
2)seanmcsean
3)M=SP^2
4)wscottl
5)BradC
6)Rush (formerly known as GaBerry67MS035)
7)khoifather
8)jersey emt
9)pingdum
10)pfunk5 (from the MTMA board)
11)

who else

*I will update the list as it grows

Last edited:
we also need to finalize a date for the meet.

how about people post what date is the best for them?

Anything but July 10th. Cousin's engagement party.

Let me know when you get a date set, I'll post a thread on the MTMA boards

well i was just saying a random day. i just know that July 11th is fine with me. we can do this whatever day.

I hate you guys!!!! I moved to Texas from Philadelphia 16 years ago. Haven't had a good cheeseteak since! And Kelly drive would be a blast in my P5!

I don't care about any of your personal favorite places. I'm telling you here to go so that I cna live vicariously through you guys. Drive down along the river, pass the museum and head into town. Go down to Jim's at 4th and South! My own personal favorite! Have an extra steak for me!

Typo...meant to say telling you WHERE to go. This conversation about cheesesteaks freaked me out and I can't type!

Addin' my name to the list -- so I think this is right.

1)chamich
2)seanmcsean
3)M=SP^2
4)wscottl
5)BradC
6)GaBerry67MS035

July 11th works fine for me. Any Sunday, really, since I almost always have off work.

Do we want to try for July 18th, maybe, so PaulMP3 can make it?

Im leaving to move to LA on monday, so I can't make it.

I did go to Pat's today for one final cheesesteak, they put up new signs and cleaned the place up since I was there last fall.

Cheese with...mmmmm... best six dollars I ever tasted.

GaBerry67MS035 said:
Do we want to try for July 18th, maybe, so PaulMP3 can make it?
How about we move it up instead of back. Like maybe the 3rd? just a suggestion. i understand some people might be out of town because it's the 4th of July weekend, just an idea though.

There's no way I'd be able to make it on July 3rd .. I'm workin' down at the shore, and my boss would laugh his ass off if I asked for time off during the 4th of July weekend .. That's when we get our huge 'start of the summer' slam down here.

And I just had a thought .. Am I gonna be the only female at this thing?

(eek2)

Back