next meet - indoor karting

I should be able to make the Columbus event, Linda said she may also drive as well.

a few people have asked me about this, still waiting for the place in Columbus to open to check it out before making it official

I thought it was open. I've seen a few people post on FB about it.

I just sent an email to Chris Estey there party/ corp. event scheduling person asking what dates they have open for saturday or sunday.

a few people have asked me about this, still waiting for the place in Columbus to open to check it out before making it official

They don't seem to with it on updating the website, the local forum here set-up a day with them to run before the are "officially open" to be the test group.

got a reply back from Chris @ GP indoors there packages are:
2 - 10 min. sessions for $37 , 3-10 min. sessions $53, and 4-10 min. sessions $69
prices are per driver and include racing, and loaned saftey equipment.
they have track time available Jan. 18, and the 25th after 3pm
they would like to have a group size of 20 people on the weekends to bring in people to work the event.

If it ends up being after 15 Feb I should be home and able to make it. I can probably talk the wife into coming if I tell her she can go shopping afterwards.

Is this going to be on a Sunday in February? If so, that's only a few weeks away at most.

I contacted there scheduling person and they are going to use Feb. for training. He wants me to contact him about a March event. I've been really busy with plowing snow and keeping pipes from freezing here at work (I hate winter), so I will get a hold of him soon. We will need at least 20 people to commit to a day to book an event on a weekend.

Would it be possible to pick a day in March and start collecting deposits from people?

I saw how many people backed out on Levi for the Pitt karting event and that would be a shame to happen to this event as well.

Would it be possible to pick a day in March and start collecting deposits from people?

I saw how many people backed out on Levi for the Pitt karting event and that would be a shame to happen to this event as well.

Agreed! That is why Will is the Vice-Mayor of Doddville!!!!

I'll post possible dates so people can vote, then we can get a head count and collect deposits. If you have friends\family that are interested, then have them come.

I have 2 friends at work that are in, possibly a 3rd. March 30 was mentioned. Does that sound good?

1. peaches
2. Mike (blue BRZ)
3. Mike's friend (maybe)
4. Dan (went to monkeyass's karting in PA)

Might want to call them, they just got shut down by the City for only having a temp permit at the moment. It's looking like March at the earliest.

Might want to call them, they just got shut down by the City for only having a temp permit at the moment. It's looking like March at the earliest.
failboat.jpg

Add me please for the end of March. Might be able to make it other dates but will have to see (I'm probably going to have to do some training this time home).

Latest posts

Back