P5 Shade-Off: What hue are you?

What Color is your pFizzle

• Total voters
LMAO that would be hilarious. Just out of curiosity, who actually has dyno graphs?
(hi)

Multiple actually; just none at my current state (10 psi, etc. etc.). Mine are all around 180-190 whp, I think Rogue is somewhere around 200 as well, shane02pr05 has something like 250 whp and God only knows how much Maxx Mazda is making. LOL, four c-red guys make enough power for like 10 or so others...

Last edited:
Don't forget Classic Red Maxx Mazda who I think is well over 300whp and I see another new guy MP5BOB turbo'ed also. For now I'm only at around 250whp. Speedcircuit Forged Block and Stage 1 Head before X-mas!!

Damnit! I forgot about him too. There's going to be another here shortly as well. His user name is Dave something (sorry, I forget). Red certainly seems to be the dominant color for turbocharging. Too bad JOMO got rid of his after is blew up...

That's all well and good...but I'm looking at the scoreboard right now...

Please dont accuse me of modifying any documents. I found this a while back but didnt want to show it until now. This is a part of history. So this should end all debates. Just do the best mod and paint your car Sunlight Silver.

1962-1.jpg

Last edited:
The original is in Germany. I took a picture when I was in the good Docs house. I didnt turn it around cause the back was so important to all of us.

Back