P5 Shade-Off: What hue are you?

What Color is your pFizzle

• Total voters
22v lost one of their only turbos 2 months ago (xELDERx).

but honestly, there is no comparison to a clean black mica p5. It looks like it's doing 95 sitting in the parking lot.

Please dont accuse me of modifying any documents. I found this a while back but didnt want to show it until now. This is a part of history. So this should end all debates. Just do the best mod and paint your car Sunlight Silver.

1962-13.jpg
This has PhotoShop written all over it...

(boom07) god help us
Someone...Anyone...Help us...Silvers can only manipulate documents to make us think they are faster. They are so very jealous that the rest of us have more unique colors. ;)

whats the "Bureau of Mines" ?
That's what I'd like to know as well.

And survey says, 30.49% Silver FTW!! But color aside, we do have the best looking wagon around. Lets go make fun of the matrix people.

And survey says, 30.49% Silver FTW!! But color aside, we do have the best looking wagon around. Lets go make fun of the matrix people.

Ooh...That sounds like fun! Someone actually thought the Protege5 was the "sister" car of the Matrix! (scratch) Don't quite know where they got that one...They don't even look close.

Audi S4 wagon > Protege 5

Hate to say it but its the truth. Oh and I am talking the older ones, like the early 2000s.

HAHAHAHA you know what? Crappy color or not, you're alright in my book (alright)

I drove a friend of mine's Vibe. It blew goats. No soul. No fun. Just...GM branded Toyota products.

Hahaha Toyota Matrix FTL
And scion xA's for that matter.

And I was reading my owners manual the other day, and it actually listed the P5 as a Hatch. I was suprised...

Back