P5 Shade-Off: What hue are you?

What Color is your pFizzle

• Total voters
Lol he got you there amaff

But it doesn't changed the fact. Red is the best, and most of our color is turbor'd and faster then the rest! Although, I do like black and would count that as 2nd best.

Besides me, I am getting there though lol.

whens the last time you drove the p5 at the track andrew? lucky dory gets all the attention while ole blue just sits and cries ;)

OMG I was 30 seconds away from posting "His answer will be: when was the last time you drove the P5 on track'" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, since we're having an e-penis contest:

Technically, Dory's never been on track, but the P5 has. Last time was April, 2007. Coming out of the turn 10 complex (10b to be exact) at road Atlanta.

DSC_6665.jpg

When was your last time? :p

hmmm I think what we need is to add up everybody's hp numbers and then we will indeed finally discover what color is fastest (sssh)

DaveB kills Porsches with his at Mid-Ohio, and has a funny story about a Z06 that he lapped. That says enough.

Lol he got you there amaff

But it doesn't changed the fact. Red is the best, and most of our color is turbor'd and faster then the rest! Although, I do like black and would count that as 2nd best.

Besides me, I am getting there though lol.

Most of your color is turboed because it needs all the help it can get!

Yep and our stock sunlight silver dyno sheet has been posted check my link in my sig.

Reminds me of that joke about Harleys.

Someone once told me that 98% of all Harley Davidsons built are still on the road today...
...The other 2% actually made it home.

Modify for C-Red, and there ya go.

Yellow- that's a chicks' car

Not true...I see more guys on the forums that drive Yellow than us girls. You know why...Because they are faster...Less paint weighing us down. ;)

Yep and our stock sunlight silver dyno sheet has been posted check my link in my sig.
(headshake Enough with your phony PhotoShopped Dyno sheet.

Weight has no control over 22v. It's just faster. Period.

But don't worry...Mazda felt bad for all of you that aren't 22v...and painted your factory wheels silver, just to try to keep up with us.

Except for you with chrome wheels. Deep down, they know what color they really are...

LMAO that would be hilarious. Just out of curiosity, who actually has dyno graphs?

Back