P5 Shade-Off: What hue are you?

What Color is your pFizzle

• Total voters
Ya know...I find it funny how you all spend so much energy hating, when you could be using it trying to catch up to the fastest color evAr!
Willing to put that statement to the test??? I'd have no problem testing this theory and if for some chance I couldn't make it I'm sure shane02pro5 wouldn't mind :)

Ya know...I find it funny how you all spend so much energy hating, when you could be using it trying to catch up to the fastest color evAr!

No hating...No need to catch up...You've already been lapped! LMAO! You didn't see that flash of Yellow go by you?

Silver, yet again. SATimko and I will have to take the night pics with the double 22v. In the words of the guys standing behind Antonio Banderes SNL "No, no! Don't do it! It's too sexy!"

Yellow- that's a chicks' car
Black- dirty all the time and looks like a hearse
Red- most expensive insurance rate colour
White- gets lost in the snow in the parking lot
Blue- my mom drives a blue car, no thanks
Silver- the wind is proven to slide of the reflective colour faster than any other colour resulting in the the most hp and fastest 1/4 mile times. Has someone mentioned how much the ladies like silver yet? Cuz they do.

ms2001-australiangp-car2.jpg

RED = Win!

547d_3.JPG

Silver...:(

fact 1: the first ferraris were silver, but found to be too fast to keep on the road. they then settled with red, as it actually detuned the cars.
fact 2: the first penalty levied against the mazda 6 teams this year in the scca world challenge was the repaint them. all of the 6's were sunlight silver and would win the races by so much that they had to paint them various colors to level the feild
fact 3: Chuck Norris painted his penis sunlight silver, because he used to last so long no woman could please him. He still cleaves them in half and round house kicks them when hes done, but now he can get off.
fact 4: jack bauer is actually sunlight silver. this is why he pwns

My friend has a silver P5 and he gets pulled over and harrased by the cops all the time.

I drive faster and have never been harassed by the police.

Same car, different color....

Hummmmmm.....

Could it just be the stealthiness of the Black Mica???

You tell me....

Matt

My friend has a silver P5 and he gets pulled over and harrased by the cops all the time.

I drive faster and have never been harassed by the police.

Same car, different color....

Hummmmmm.....

Could it just be the stealthiness of the Black Mica???

You tell me....

Matt
they see a sunlight silver car, and they know that somewhere, probably recently, he went so fast as to alter the space time continuum.

Hmm, let's compare:

Parking lot shot #1
1868556382_a60584b3b6_b.jpg

Parking lot shot #2
DSCN2965.jpg

Clearly, blue is faster than silver in this comparison. me thinks laz0r wins this round!

Parking lot shot #2

Clearly, blue is faster than silver in this comparison. me thinks laz0r wins this round!
lets compare these pictures:
sunlight silver - street mod
img_9044.jpg

sunlight silver - sts
autox3.jpg

and then we have lazer blue: in H stock (other than ladies hstock...is that an l infront of there?), the slowest of all the autox classes, going so slow that it appears to be parked?
DSCN2965.jpg

sunlight silver has to run at least sts stock, because its not fair to anyone else

it was a 1st gear turn! (sad2)

On another note: Rob, when's the last time you've driven your car on track?

Back