P5 Shade-Off: What hue are you?

What Color is your pFizzle

• Total voters
Finally black (the nicest color) is included!

You pass my friend!!

Matt

hahahaha yeah, I guess we finally have a valid poll instead of some full blown HI22v bs this time. And it took a moderator's involvement. Tsk tsk :p

hahahaha yeah, I guess we finally have a valid poll instead of some full blown HI22v bs this time. And it took a moderator's involvement. Tsk tsk :p
those 22v owners are trying way to hard to make thier dull color cool.

fail.

Tis not dull. It's actually more shiny than the rest of the colors. Ever try to look at it in direct sunlight? Hence the name of the color.

Silver is so dull and plain, like every car I see on the road is silver, *yaaawwwnnnn*

Now RED, that makes a true statement!

If it turns out that silver is the move prevalent color in our sampling, then I will have to say that your argument fails as it is the same argument NASCAR fans use for why nascar's better than all other forms of motorsports: because more people watch it. Which... isn't really an argument at all ;)

Your sampling is destined to:

fail.jpg

1) You are anti the 22v, so much so that you'll discount the results by comparing it to NASCAR's popularity.

Which brings me to point:

2) That's "YOUR" NASCAR argument :) It's a known fact that NASCAR fans like NASCAR better than any other form of motorsports because that's all they can get using the antenna on the roof of their parents trailer. To get any other motorsports options means you have to pony up for cable, which cuts into your Bud and Skoal budget.

I'd be more curious to know what age ranges and sex picked what colors and chart those results.

I bought a 22v because it's going to be easier to resell, retains more value, is easier to take car of (previously owning Black, White cars) and helps keep my profile lower than the bright cars on the road.

Last edited:
Ya know...I find it funny how you all spend so much energy hating, when you could be using it trying to catch up to the fastest color evAr!

Vivid Yellow FTW!

BTW...
Riken said:
Thank you my Silverneers. LilPixieMama75 you are correct as for the spelling, but maybe in the future thats the way the spell it, we wont know until we get there, oh wait you don't have a silver mp5, so it will take you way to long to get there, hahahah. Also since you make signs, I want one that says " I LilPixieMama75 know that Sunlight Silvers are faster and better looking color" How much Shipped?

Actually...In the future we spell it correctly. ;) I already know this because I am ahead of my time.

Also, that sign you were looking for...What's it say..."I, Riken, bow down to the owners of Vivid Yellow P5s - especially LilPixieMama75 - because they are driving the hottest, fastest Mazdas in the World!" Yeah...That's what it says. :) Shipping is about $11.00 shipped in the 48 contiguous states. ;) You can PayPal me.

I'm seeing that the Silvers aren't quite so numerous in this poll. Hmm...

Back