Official Perrin Thread

I apologize for not keeping up on the updates. We are in the middle of moving to our new facility. Coordinating, Phone, Internet, and auxiliary electricity installations has been a real pain. We are expected to be fully up and running in our new building the first of next week. For now I will be bouncing form building-to-building and going through periods of Internet and phone blackouts. I will try to keep you all up to date and informed.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update. Do you still think you will be able to release everything by the end of this month?

Wow. Sounds like good news. Maybe the MSP will have to leave stock condition after all..

Your only saving for the exhaust? lol im saving for everything. Hopefully perrin will make us some suspension parts because they look sick on the wrx's and evo's

mspeed101 said:
Your only saving for the exhaust? lol im saving for everything. Hopefully perrin will make us some suspension parts because they look sick on the wrx's and evo's
Hehe, exhaust will be the first thing. I want all their stuff, but exhaust will definitely be the first.

~brian

Latest posts

Back