Official Metropolitan Gray Mica Thread!

Reppin' the Metro-Grey Mica here in the 808 state, sorry for the blurry pics, camera phone, lol...

MS3013.jpg

MS3016.jpg

MS3017.jpg

MS3018.jpg

MS3008.jpg

Looks great bro, do you feel any difference having the spat on each side of your front bumper? any issues with the bumper being pushed out of the clips.?

^^^ Im not too sure about feeling too much of a difference, but it's something to be different from others... As for the clips, I dont have any issues at all, it was quite easy to install, the only pain was making it an exact measurement on both sides...

Different indeed, I thought about doing that when I first got the car but then decided that it's a wagon so I said nope, don't need the extra attention (yippy)

^^^ Im not too sure about feeling too much of a difference, but it's something to be different from others... As for the clips, I dont have any issues at all, it was quite easy to install, the only pain was making it an exact measurement on both sides...

Different indeed, I thought about doing that when I first got the car but then decided that it's a wagon so I said nope, don't need the extra attention (yippy)

Thanks, extra attention surely is there, lol... I'll put up a pic of it from the front so you can see how it looks Bro, makes it look a bit more aggressive imo...

I was going to put them on cuz it's the down force that I need, the front of the car always seems so floaty to me, I refuse to lower the car, cuz it's a everyday driver even in the snow so, no need for the car to be a plow, plus I'm so over lowering cars, getting to old I guess..

Back