Official Metropolitan Gray Mica Thread!

954_ms3

:
2008.5 metropolitan gray
I know not many people have this sexy color so post them up. I'll start with my rookie pics

000_0298_edited.jpg

000_0309_edited.jpg

I'm really feeling this, especially the hood stripes because they are subtle. MGM was a very close second to TR when I narrowed it down to two cars. Gorgeous color in person.

Agreed on the hood stripes, they're usually a little too flashy for me on other colors. To tell you the truth TR was my first choice but the dealership had a MGM at the time, and the more I looked at it, the more appealing it became to me.

Last edited:
Agreed on the hood stripes, they're usually a little too flashy for me on other colors. To tell you the truth TR was my first choice but the dealership had a MGM at the time, and the more I looked at it, the more appealing it became to me.

I wanted TR or black, but dealer only had metro gray or sunlight silver... and I honestly thought it looked really plain. Of course, the more I think about painting or buying wheels, more colors look good with silver or black. I am having difficulty find a color to paint the stockers that looks good with gray. Help?

I wanted TR or black, but dealer only had metro gray or sunlight silver... and I honestly thought it looked really plain. Of course, the more I think about painting or buying wheels, more colors look good with silver or black. I am having difficulty find a color to paint the stockers that looks good with gray. Help?

I think every MGM owner has trouble deciding what color wheels to go with. Personally I like the gunmetal rims posted by Mpower.

No fancy backdrop...just a freshly waxed MGM. Nearly invisible to law enforcement (at least so far). Like previous posters -- wheel color has been something to ponder over. I also like souper's hood stripes because they are very subtle...

img0817ps6.jpg

I also have the metro grey and love the color. I am finding it hard to choose a rim color to go with it. Could you tell me what color those are?

They look way better in person. I hope to get some new pics next week and i will post. The wheels are MB Boost and i got them at Discount tire. They are gun metal gray.

The stripes definitely add a nice touch. It was a pain to install but worth it IMO.
No fancy backdrop...just a freshly waxed MGM. Nearly invisible to law enforcement (at least so far). Like previous posters -- wheel color has been something to ponder over. I also like souper's hood stripes because they are very subtle...
Tint looks good... i've been debating on getting it done but I wasn't sure how 35% would look on our car. Probably something i'll do in the spring. (cool)

Back