New Moderator :)

bumpin_p5 said:
Well I can say that if you do have one in warner robins again I will be there. I don't like to drive too far, not much for long distance driving. I did too much of that in iraq.
Can't really argue too much with that. However, I'm not down that way anymore, but if you want to set something up, I know a more few people who enjoy nothing more than a good drive ;)

congrats andrew!! here he is!

Attachments

• bazooka buddy.jpg
    bazooka buddy.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 93
w00t! You should get 1 @ the first show. Hood candy? (rofl)

Ok, that wasn't that funny.

a good moderator would have that spam cleared out already.. get on it. :D

(nuts) man are you gonna take grief or what!! that's because you're so well respected here!! :)

hahahaha yeah. I'm fortunate to have broad shoulders. Also the BSometer I picked up @ Harbor Freight the other day is working out nicely! :p

the harbor freight BS-o-meter is just as good as any other one. It just won't last as long when it pegs out every time you post :p

snap-on = good for lyfe yo.

harbor freight stuff has a 80% chance of being defective the second time you go to use it. Good for highly, highly specialized tools, but useless against post ****** I guess.

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG class over time to go find my car!!

and first.. climb into the kia rio through the trunk! omg I wish my car had that much character hehehe

He's (somehow) actually got a few hundred posts more than you 0.o

Back