New Moderator :)

aMaff

High Speed Low Drag
:
1992 Miata / 2003 Pathfinder
Hey guys! I'm pleased to inform you that I have recently (like...last night or today, I dunno which because I have not internet @ home ATM, stupid cable co.) been appointed as a Mod for the P5 section. We've got a good thing going, as one of the more laid back, drama free (mostly ;)) sections on these boards, but I know with this many members, we can collectively come up with some great ideas to make this an even better place for P5 owners new and old. I've already discussed this with a couple members and they've helped me out in coming up with the conceptual frame-work for a Protege5 specific FAQ (thanks Kansei :D). I know there's a lot of information out there (including theMAN's FAQ, How-Tos, etc.) But I think a common, single document specific to the P5 is lacking. Common mods, problems, etc could all be covered briefly, along with linked sources with more information, and even specific people to contact could benefit us. I don't know nearly enough to put this together on my own, so I would like everyone's help in putting this together.

That being said, I'm also open to any other suggestions that y'all (sorry, you all :p) have for what we can do to make this a better hangout for our members. Also, please feel free to PM me with any issues, bad threads, and any other admin 'stuff' you think I need to handle. If it's urgent, you can contact me via AIM as well.

~Andrew (aka Maff, Muff, aMaff, and probably any variation of that ;))

Who're you?!?!?!? (killit)
Congrats, does this mean you'll be paying attention to the P5 again?

Congrats... I applied for the spot too; but the Salary thing didn't work out

Look foward to your ideas and changes... Good luck

Last edited:
Hey, I never stopped paying attention to P5! She gets driven every day, if I neglected her, I'd be in trouble ;)

I used to be a moderator, then I moved 3,000 miles from the state I was moddin and I guess the management figured that was good enough reason to cut me off (jerkit)

Back