New Moderator :)

bumpin_p5 said:
Good ole Georgia Boy taking over. Good stuff. Congrats.
We will rise again! :p

Thanks man! You ever gonna make another meet, or are you pretty much confining your self to War town? lol

And as my first act as P5 mod....I'm moving my own thread into the appropriate section lol

Welcome aboard.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your duties as a Mazda Forums Moderator, please do not hesitate to PM myself or any of the other supermods/admins, or post in the super-secret mod forum :)

jersey_emt said:
Welcome aboard.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your duties as a Mazda Forums Moderator, please do not hesitate to PM myself or any of the other supermods/admins, or post in the super-secret mod forum :)
And we'll go post about you in the super secret "everybody on the forum except jersey_emt --even Beau, Cullen, and Matty" forum :D

Kansei said:
What about the dirty dirty wheels.
Hey! I cleaned them! It was just cold out. I didn't wash either of them for that period lol. STFU Mr. OMG-soap-suds-froze-to-my-car
Crazy D said:
Now thats power.... (first)
Of the supreme variety!
bazooka joe said:
great!(silly)
hey...I still haven't seen pics of BazookaBear!
Liquid_Ag said:
pfft. this is the best they could do?
Ya, sad huh?
Kansei said:
Yeah come on, he doesn't even drive a 22V car :D
See, that's the reason I was picked. Laz0r FTW! :p
jersey_emt said:
Welcome aboard.

Thanks. And why'd you have to blow our cover man!?
Crazy D said:
Holy super-secret mod forums batman !!! :)
SHHHHHHH!
Kansei said:
And we'll go post about you in the super secret "everybody on the forum except jersey_emt --even Beau, Cullen, and Matty" forum :D
You only think we can see. We see all. BTW, this has been officially
threadjacked.gif
!

Shadow102 said:
congrats...just one more step closer to the fagmob take over of the forum

I knew this day would come, the right-wing conservative christians were right all along!!

aMaff said:
We will rise again! :p

Thanks man! You ever gonna make another meet, or are you pretty much confining your self to War town? lol
That's a good question. I haven't ever come to a meet as a matter of fact. But now that my car is getting close to being shown to other mazda folks I guess I could try to show up at one. I have to get my valve body here and installed first before I drive on the interstate. and I definitely need to clean my car. I will check up on the meets thing. I really dont know much about it.

For some reason I thought you came to one in warner robbins. Must have been someone else then. I hosted one a while back while I was still in Macon. Check out the GACC and Georgia sections. We've got a really big meet coming up in May, and there's always smaller ones from time to time :D

aMaff said:
For some reason I thought you came to one in warner robbins. Must have been someone else then. I hosted one a while back while I was still in Macon. Check out the GACC and Georgia sections. We've got a really big meet coming up in May, and there's always smaller ones from time to time :D
Well I can say that if you do have one in warner robins again I will be there. I don't like to drive too far, not much for long distance driving. I did too much of that in iraq.

Back