New lip? Dig it or no?

this should be the hood you are talking about,i suppose. ive had it for just about a year now and its still in perfect condition, no cracks or anything wrong with it. but i kinda customized mine by painting the sides as you can see. btw, i had the dg motorsports lip in the past and i loved it but had to change it to match the rest of the kit.

PIC-0370.jpg

103_0147.JPG

what kit do you have? i actually like that one and i HATE kits....whats the rear look like?

thanks. the kit i have is a replica of the original mintblue, which smurfedpro5 has. unfortunately i couldnt afford the real kit so i got that one. here is the rear for you.

103_0173.JPG
103_0174.JPG

yup, paint it. It took me awhile to do it but it looks better.

I think you should paint it, looks kinda awkward unpainted.

The lip is sick, but the color looks like your a do it yourself'er who ran out of money to paint your parts. I don't think the mat black works that well with silver, but if your dead set with the tw0 tone color shceme, i would keep it black but not matted.

paint the lip yellow, then paint the rest of the car yellow. THEN, and only then will it be badass :D

i say you paint the upper portion silver and keep the bottom black, but do it gloss, and if it's in your budget, paint the black part of the hood silver.

It looks pretty good, but I think it'll look best to be painted to match the rest of the car.

I did like the look of it when it was black on mine, but took it off and painted it, prefer it now...

SP_A0457.jpg

Back